Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 16th, 2022, 03:17 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Maryland NHSD 2022

Is it worth a 5-hour drive from NC..? YES! Put @Trivia Knight and me down. This will be an awesome weekend getaway to hang out with homies and play some Scape! Can't wait!

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old September 16th, 2022, 04:04 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
Is it worth a 5-hour drive from NC..? YES! Put @Trivia Knight and me down. This will be an awesome weekend getaway to hang out with homies and play some Scape! Can't wait!
Awesome! Can't wait to see you two!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old September 16th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Scapecon Mom

Brean of Philly is surprisingly tart

Looking forward to meeting more of the local community!
Old September 17th, 2022, 11:28 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Put images of the maps in the OP, you lazy hump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Not to dogpile, but some of the map links are broken too.
Thanks for pointing that out! I'll clean up the "Maps" section in the OP early this coming week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
OH YEAH that's awesome! Looking forward to hanging with you guys!
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:23 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

@Earl_of_Sandwich , thanks a lot for choosing Blood Star for the map pool. It's an honor that it caught your eye.
Old September 18th, 2022, 09:22 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

My son will also be coming. His first and only tournament was DS’s last tourny before covid hit. He’s very excited to do it again. Thank you, EoS, for organizing this!
Old September 20th, 2022, 02:56 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
@Earl_of_Sandwich , thanks a lot for choosing Blood Star for the map pool. It's an honor that it caught your eye.
No problem! @GucciiBoost and I were able to get some games in on it, and excited for it to see some more action next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
My son will also be coming. His first and only tournament was DS’s last tourny before covid hit. He’s very excited to do it again. Thank you, EoS, for organizing this!
Excellent, glad he can make it! And my pleasure - hoping this is the first of many more to come!

Also, map links have been fixed, and per @Dad_Scaper 's request, I'll work on getting map images in the OP. He's a visual learner.

EDIT: Map images uploaded! Happy now @Dad_Scaper ?

Last edited by Earl_of_Sandwich; September 21st, 2022 at 01:34 PM.
Old September 25th, 2022, 03:30 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

I have a friend that's somewhat new to Heroscape that wants to come, his name is Zach if you can put him down as going.
Old September 25th, 2022, 05:34 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

If you're taking signups for maps, we'll bring Turret Rocks.
Old September 25th, 2022, 05:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Map images uploaded! Happy now @Dad_Scaper ?
Yes. You did a good job.

Do you want people to bring maps? Or do you and Johnny Frisbee have what you need, and the time necessary to assemble it?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 25th, 2022, 06:35 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I believe between the Earl, Johnny and I we have all the maps covered. I'll check to make sure. Thanks for offering!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old September 26th, 2022, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
I have a friend that's somewhat new to Heroscape that wants to come, his name is Zach if you can put him down as going.
Great, I'll add him to the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
If you're taking signups for maps, we'll bring Turret Rocks.
Thanks! I'll take you up on that. The glyph area is going to be tweaked just a bit, would you be able to bring one extra water hex with you? I can make the tweak day of if that is ok with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Map images uploaded! Happy now @Dad_Scaper ?
Yes. You did a good job.

Do you want people to bring maps? Or do you and Johnny Frisbee have what you need, and the time necessary to assemble it?
If anyone wants to bring a map, that would be awesome. Vydar and I have the terrain needed for all maps though, so no pressure if any would prefer to not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day