Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 17th, 2022, 05:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Biollante - Blooming (Public Playtest)

My thoughts exactly on why I had it here, so I'm glad it's evoking that!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2022, 05:57 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool, as long as she feels well, that's all that matters. I just sometimes like to step back and see if it's something I wouldn't want to play against just because I wouldn't enjoy my time.
Old March 17th, 2022, 07:17 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
A little more complicated, but just to try to reduce the "impossible to even approach" effect, what if we did something like this?

GRASPING PLANT TENDRILS
At the start of each player’s turn, you may choose up to 2 figures within 12 spaces of Biollante. Roll one unblockable attack die against each chosen figure. If you roll a skull, the chosen figure receives a wound. If you roll a shield, the chosen figure may not move until the start of the next player’s turn.
Thoughts on this?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2022, 08:03 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I’m not sure that’s going to make the opponent feel any better. Rather than double suck it’s even higher odds of one or the other.

You can always cut down on the range of it, too, as an option. Like 9 spaces instead of 12 etc.
Old March 17th, 2022, 08:08 PM

I have 12 spaces because I want to avoid auto loss situations for Biollante where she’s on a map where she can’t move at all and the enemy has a long ranged figure that can snipe at her without ever being touched.

My thoughts with that proposal is that it’ll do stuff more consistently, but the movement stopping in particular will hit less often so you will be able to reach her more reliably, since you can take the wound and keep moving. And once you are in attack range, the shields are mostly irrelevant.

Old March 17th, 2022, 08:53 PM

What if we made it more tactical?

GRASPING PLANT TENDRILS
At the start of each player’s turn, you may choose up to 2 figures within 12 spaces of Biollante. Roll one unblockable attack die against each chosen figure. If you roll a skull, you may choose to either inflict a wound on the chosen figure or for the chosen figure to be unable to move until the start of the next player’s turn.

Basically she reaches out to grab you and can either hold you or hurt you. Since most of what you're doing as Biollante's player is just rolling a die or two each turn, allowing some more player choice might be useful. And this way if you roll skull after skull you have to choose to either hold people OR wound them. You can't do both.

Old March 17th, 2022, 09:00 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

That's fine. I still don't think it's an issue as-is, but if you want more decision making and to reign her in a tad in that aspect, sure.
Old March 17th, 2022, 09:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Both sound like valid options.
Old March 17th, 2022, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
That's fine. I still don't think it's an issue as-is, but if you want more decision making and to reign her in a tad in that aspect, sure.
Sure. I mostly want to avoid a situation where someone is just super hot on their dice and she becomes completely impossible to deal with.

With the tactical choice version I like the idea of being able to choose from the Biollante player side, but I guess if your dice are hot you can also put the game in stalemate forever, which is kinda sucky.

Old March 18th, 2022, 12:04 AM

Toying around with a game against the Fan Four, I think the skull being either or feels like you'd have way too much control in possibly a bad way.

I played the skulls and shields version through a full game and shields rarely popped and the Fan Four had better dice overall and won pretty handily, but were down to one life Invisible Woman, one life Human Torch, and full life Mister Fantastic. Torch's decision to go Supernova felt like it had more weight for sure, though.

I'm leaning towards that version, and if she's feeling too soft, I might boost life a tad.

Old March 18th, 2022, 09:02 AM

Updated the SP with the shield version of Grasping Plant Tendrils. Also previously bumped down to two Spore markers.

Old March 18th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. I liked the shield mechanic better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library