Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 14th, 2018, 09:12 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Dayton, Ohio tournament Sat. Oct 27th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Updated. (See op)
Format- bring one 525 point army. C3V is welcome. No Marvel. We're keeping it simple since its out very first tourney!
Alright, time to start brewing!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 21st, 2018, 06:37 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Maps are up! Heads and dice will roll this Saturday!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 22nd, 2018, 11:19 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

We won’t be able to come to this one. Have fun, gang!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 02:54 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
We won’t be able to come to this one. Have fun, gang!
Bummer man. We are talking about have another one around Xmas. Hope you guys can come down then.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; October 22nd, 2018 at 09:01 PM.
Old October 27th, 2018, 09:03 PM

Chalk up our first tournament as a success even if the turnout was bit smaller than expected. Regardless of small the turnout (6 total) we all had a blast. Battle report to follow.
Thanks to @lefton4ya for the help and @Father Of Julian and co. for bringing all the maps!

We're looking to do another one sometime in mid December!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 27th, 2018, 10:15 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Had a great time. My vipers with Theracus and Tandross went 4-1. I did have a couple of close games (both down to 4 life Venoc Warlord) were won due to mass frenzies. Loss to Omnicron Snipers was classic matchup. Looking forward to it again.
Old October 28th, 2018, 09:39 AM

@Father Of Julian came in first with his horde of Omnicron Snipers and Raelin.

@lefton4ya came in 2nd with his ridiculous Viper frenzy mania. Sure, hit that frenzy 4 times in a row... why not! Lol

Princie took 3rd place with her 480 point Stinger/Nagrub combo. You go girl!

Kyle took 4th place with his insane swarm of orcs... complete with Chompy and Ornak!

I took 5th with my 4x Greenscale/Nilfheim combo. The dice gods hate me.

@StormShadow aka Julian took 6th place with his Phantoms.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 28th, 2018, 09:52 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Loss to Omnicron Snipers was classic matchup.
So they got outta the pack just to have to fight each other?

Quote:

@lefton4ya came in 2nd with his ridiculous Viper frenzy mania. Sure, hit that frenzy 4 times in a row... why not! Lol

Kyle took 4th place with his insane swarm of orcs... complete with Chompy and Ornak!

Congrats, FoJ! Sounds like some fun armies. I'd probably be upset about 4 Frenzies in a row too, even though I've done it 16 times in one round myself!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 28th, 2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Loss to Omnicron Snipers was classic matchup.
So they got outta the pack just to have to fight each other?

Quote:

Congrats, FoJ! Sounds like some fun armies. I'd probably be upset about 4 Frenzies in a row too, even though I've done it 16 times in one round myself!
Lmao! It was fate. Maybe we can get your crew to come up for the next one! We're looking at mid to late December.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old November 21st, 2018, 06:07 PM

Re: NEW YEAR KNOCKOUT! Sat. January 5th Dayton, OH.

Saturday January 5th tournament 550 pts ALL MELEE!
See op for details.
Let's do this!
@NecroBlade
@lefton4ya
@flameslayer93
@Marduk
@Richard
@TradeMark
@StormShadow
@fatherofjulian

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; November 22nd, 2018 at 11:00 AM.
Old November 21st, 2018, 06:22 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

All melee as in no range at all or no special attacks?

Also, Tina and I are maybes at this point.

Edit: Me Burq Sa has a rifle.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 21st, 2018, 07:17 PM

OfKg
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
All melee as in no range at all or no special attacks?

Also, Tina and I are maybes at this point.

Edit: Me Burq Sa has a rifle.
Edit...
Ok, the base stats on the card has to be range 1. Specials with range abilities are fine. I don't want to restrict the format too much. And there we have it. Lol

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; November 21st, 2018 at 07:45 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events