Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 15th, 2012, 12:32 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

*facepalm* I usually come into heroscapers straight through the control panel thus missing the front page...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 15th, 2012, 05:01 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

The Book of Morgoloth
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm certain that a question along these lines has been asked before, but I'd like to pose it again. What would need to be done to get a basic-side of the army cards for SoV units?

I like 99% of what has come out of C3V and SoV, but the SoV approved units only have the Master Game side of the army card, and while they're all good, thematic units, this makes them 'stand out' from the rest of the game in a way that just bugs me.

Not that I've ever played a basic-rules game of Heroscape, it would just be nice to have conformity if I'm going to consider it all to be 'official'.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:54 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

nate, SOV is based on what the people who's customs are submitted have made. If they haven't made a basic side then, there isn't one simply. Simple as that really, and I don't really see the SOV adding things to cards really.
Old November 15th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Ok, thanks. Next time ask first, please.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
I'm certain that a question along these lines has been asked before, but I'd like to pose it again. What would need to be done to get a basic-side of the army cards for SoV units?

I like 99% of what has come out of C3V and SoV, but the SoV approved units only have the Master Game side of the army card, and while they're all good, thematic units, this makes them 'stand out' from the rest of the game in a way that just bugs me.

Not that I've ever played a basic-rules game of Heroscape, it would just be nice to have conformity if I'm going to consider it all to be 'official'.
Interesting question.

Would you be interested in a PDF with the card printing neatly on both sides? So you get a 2-sided card, but both sides have the one card approved by the SoV?

I don't know if that's possible, but it might be doable, if the right people could be persuaded to give a little more time than they already do...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; November 15th, 2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: * naughty, naughty clown...
Old November 15th, 2012, 11:04 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
nate, SOV is based on what the people who's customs are submitted have made. If they haven't made a basic side then, there isn't one simply. Simple as that really, and I don't really see the SOV adding things to cards really.
That's kinda what I'd figured...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:

Interesting question.

Would you be interested in a PDF with the card printing neatly on both sides? So you get a 2-sided card, but both sides have the one card approved by the SoV?

I don't know if that's possible, but it might be doable, if the right people could be persuaded to give a little more time than they already do...
See, it's just a bit of my latent OCD shining through; I'm seeking the simplified, inclusive basic-game stats and larger picture of the mini, just like all of the official and C3V cards.

I understand that this would require more work by those involved (and benefit very few players, not including even myself!), I just feel that the SoV submissions are lacking in this way.

This won't keep me from playing/proxying the units; I just don't like them as much because of it! Sorry to be a beeyotch...I have the utmost respect for the designers and playtesters within the SoV/C3V projects.

Thanks for all of the hard work, and sorry for the complaints!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Last edited by nate the dawg; November 15th, 2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: I suppose I could do the 2-sided printing of the same card myself; it just wouldn't feel the same...like a prophylactic!
Old November 15th, 2012, 11:06 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Ok, thanks. Next time ask first, please.*
I didn't make it. Just bringing it to attention.
Old November 15th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Right. Follow the asterisk.

Thanks for the tip, though.

@ nate ~ I don't mind complaints, but it doesn't even look like you're complaining. Feel free to drop by the SoV thread and suggest they require Basic stats with their cards. Then the cards could have both sides.

My badge notwithstanding, I don't really speak for them anymore.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 15th, 2012, 11:22 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
That's kinda what I'd figured...

Quote:
Quote:

Interesting question.

See, it's just a bit of my latent OCD shining through; I'm seeking the simplified, inclusive basic-game stats and larger picture of the mini, just like all of the official and C3V cards.

I understand that this would require more work by those involved (and benefit very few players, not including even myself!), I just feel that the SoV submissions are lacking in this way.

This won't keep me from playing/proxying the units; I just don't like them as much because of it! Sorry to be a beeyotch...I have the utmost respect for the designers and playtesters within the SoV/C3V projects.

Thanks for all of the hard work, and sorry for the complaints!
I think superfrog or somebody just asked this in our nomination and discussion thread. I'm fine with providing a Basic side of the SoV cards as long as the information for the Basic side is provide by the designer of the SoV unit (ie I would provide the info for the Beakface Sneaks).
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:21 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Is there a book of Racheim?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:25 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't see one, if no-ones working on one you can make it though.
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I don't see one, if no-ones working on one you can make it though.
IF you ask Dad_Scaper first, of course.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs