Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 30th, 2019, 12:21 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Codex

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Thank you and if you ever want to write articles for the Codex, please send me a PM!

I'm usually racking my brain on what to write/what could I write for the Codex.
Well what do you do on HSers? What interests you?

~TGRF.
Old October 1st, 2019, 11:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you and if you ever want to write articles for the Codex, please send me a PM!

~TGRF.
I do a little bit of everything; rules-lawyering, strategy, customs, scenarios, tournament play...

But, I did have a think on the matter. I do enjoy using other people’s customs when I can get them to work in my collection. I could try to do in depth custom reviews, something like take a hard look at a design and offer feedback, potentially complete with some testing.

Edit: I’ll try to put something together.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 1st, 2019 at 11:58 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 01:00 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~TGRF.
I do a little bit of everything; rules-lawyering, strategy, customs, scenarios, tournament play...

But, I did have a think on the matter. I do enjoy using other people’s customs when I can get them to work in my collection. I could try to do in depth custom reviews, something like take a hard look at a design and offer feedback, potentially complete with some testing.

Edit: I’ll try to put something together.
Sounds like something which could work. We of course have review articles for C3G already, but I can see a niche for customs which aren't part of one of the big groups out there.

When you have the article, send quozl a PM. Don't send the article via PM; he'll give you instructions on how to send it in.

~TGRF.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 05:04 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any chance we can get the Codex on the homepage?
Old October 2nd, 2019, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
There's certainly a chance. We would need to write up what we call a front page announcement, likely just spotlighting some of the recent articles, and Xotli would need to find a time slot for it (which can be difficult since apparently he's had communication difficulties in the past doing that).

We haven't felt any pressure to put up such an announcement however; the small core of contributors we have are all chugging away with regularity. In the past, announcements haven't garnered any more contributors or appreciable activity, so they're usually more work than they're worth. But I can see us making one to at least let people know this thread exists. It's good to have a place where people can talk directly to Codex members.

~TGRF.
Old October 4th, 2019, 02:08 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
There's certainly a chance. We would need to write up what we call a front page announcement, likely just spotlighting some of the recent articles, and Xotli would need to find a time slot for it (which can be difficult since apparently he's had communication difficulties in the past doing that).
This is true. But, to be fair, the front page is much less busy since those days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 6th, 2019, 08:53 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A new article about selecting maps for tournaments is up!
ARV Maps - October 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 12th, 2019, 06:20 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Customs Creation: Parallax is up!

Quote:
Old October 19th, 2019, 07:40 PM

C3G Strategy Review: The Foot Clan is up!

Quote:
Old October 26th, 2019, 03:48 PM

We have the C3V Contest winner and a short interview with the winner, TheAverageFan!
C3V Fiction Contest Winner - TheAverageFan

Quote:
Old November 3rd, 2019, 08:49 AM

Dysole is the Scaper of the Month!

Quote:
Old November 3rd, 2019, 04:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Dysole is the Scaper of the Month!
Well deserved!

Great interview, Q, of a well-deserved honoree. I can't believe it took this long to get to her!

I'm going to guess the lie here: I'm going to guess she purchased a stuffed animal, only because the other three are so outrageous or funny that I hope they're all true.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion