Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 28th, 2010, 01:09 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Master of the Hunt

I played the Master of the Hunt tonight, and Mortal Strike has the potential to be sick! My opponent had a fresh Moltenclaw. I rolled my 5 attack dice (height) and Moltenclaw only rolled one shield. Then on Mortal strike, 3 dice-3 skulls for the kill! It was absolutely sick! Master of the Hunt is going to be fun!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old November 28th, 2010, 01:13 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post
I played the Master of the Hunt tonight, and Mortal Strike has the potential to be sick! My opponent had a fresh Moltenclaw. I rolled my 5 attack dice (height) and Moltenclaw only rolled one shield. Then on Mortal strike, 3 dice-3 skulls for the kill! It was absolutely sick! Master of the Hunt is going to be fun!
That reminds me of the time that I used Cyprien to kill Mimring with Chilling Touch on a natural 20.

"Well, either it allows a magic-user to cast the various Bigby's Hand spells, or it's a +2 backscratcher. So far we're not sure which."
Old November 28th, 2010, 10:53 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post
That reminds me of the time that I used Cyprien to kill Mimring with Chilling Touch on a natural 20.
For Cyprien, I did the same with my friend's Nilfheim. 8 move, flew to him, rolled a 20, and cheered.
Anyways, the MotH would work well in Hero Wars. 2 or 3 of him could possibly devastate an opponent's army in a round or two. Imagine, if you scored 4 wounds a turn, 2 regular and 2 Mortal Strike. That would devastate even a Feral Troll with Regenerate and 8 life. It would destroy Braxas in two turns, and she can't even Poison them. They would be deadly in multiples in Hero Wars.

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison
Old November 29th, 2010, 12:57 AM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

His ability is similar to him just having 6 attack except this way he has higher variance. Personally, I think 6 attack is better than 4 plus his ability. Against high Defense figures, he might struggle to inflict a wound for a while unless you are rolling pretty well.
Old December 29th, 2010, 04:27 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

This guy looks really dumb even for D&D.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 29th, 2010, 05:17 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

I think he has a really cool sculpt, but I do kind of think he's priced a bit too high. But he's part of the league of overpriced figures at 140 points: MotH, Sudema, DW9000, Einar Imperium... yeah, 140 is apparently not a good number. Wo-Sa-Ga should probably join them at 135 points...
Old December 29th, 2010, 05:18 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
You look really dumb even for a Canadian.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.

Last edited by nicktheant; December 29th, 2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old December 29th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Quote:

I will be deleting this post, but I'm going to let all the good Canadian members of the site see it first.
Old December 29th, 2010, 09:46 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Quote:

I will be deleting this post, but I'm going to let all the good Canadian members of the site see it first.
At least they can't get revenge against Nick, they'll melt once they get to Florida!
Old January 4th, 2011, 09:39 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
I think he has a really cool sculpt, but I do kind of think he's priced a bit too high. But he's part of the league of overpriced figures at 140 points: MotH, Sudema, DW9000, Einar Imperium... yeah, 140 is apparently not a good number. Wo-Sa-Ga should probably join them at 135 points...
I think he's priced well. The last game I played against him, he was sick. He has a decent attack and defense, can get good range, his mortal strike took out Moltenclaw in 2 turns, and his six life makes him a good survivor. I lost, needless to say, and he was the main figure in my opponent's army.

I mostly lurk around here for nostalgia
Old January 4th, 2011, 10:01 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Why is he overpriced? He has the potential to destroy heroes beyond easily. DW9000 is overpriced why? He has 9 defense and a potential low defense squad mopper. Such as the Arrow gruts. Just for arguing's sake, Eltahale is 140 and not overpriced.

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison
Old January 4th, 2011, 10:29 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
At least they can't get revenge against Nick, they'll melt once they get to Florida!
That is a low blow, my friend, a low blow. We Canadians go to Florida every winter so we can thaw out our limbs. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to make it through another year-long winter.

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units