Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What dice do you use most often?
Red and Blue 1st Edition Dice 6 13.33%
White 2nd Edition Dice 14 31.11%
Flagbearer Dice 17 37.78%
Custom Dice 8 17.78%
just a regular d6, with numbers assigned to skulls and shields 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 15th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: What Dice Do You Use?

I regretfully voted Flagbearer. That's what I use most now after years and years as a red/blue devotee. If I imagine the Platonic ideal of a game of 'scape, it definitely uses reds and blues. Next game, I'm using them again.
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:07 PM

Astroking112 knows what's in an order marker Astroking112 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
We usually play multiplayer so we use flag bearer dice, With order markers put in the bags for set up convenience.
I got one of my friends to lend me some of the purple Order Markers from his Battle for the Underdark set to use with my Einar Valkyrie Dice. The sheer satisfaction of having everything aesthetically tie together was definitely worth it.

Proud Member of Platyfly!
We're a comedic sketch channel dedicated returning all platypi to their natural habitat: the wide-open sky!
Old November 16th, 2017, 02:25 PM

LeiaBlaze Woo who?

I have a buttload of second edition whites, so we always used them. I was thinking of bringing my flagbearers to my next event though.
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I can't answer the poll. I generally use white dice, but will often bring whichever flagbearer dice match the majority of my army.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:24 PM

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I can't answer the poll. I generally use white dice, but will often bring whichever flagbearer dice match the majority of my army.
Hey sometimes your outfit has to match. Color coordinating not a bad thing. Id probably do just that if I owned any valkyrie dice.
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:26 PM

Astroking112 knows what's in an order marker Astroking112 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Hey sometimes your outfit has to match. Color coordinating not a bad thing. Id probably do just that if I owned any valkyrie dice.
How have I never thought of this? My samurai would obviously become far more effective if I wore an entirely purple suit to every tournament!

...Or, at least I can dream...

Proud Member of Platyfly!
We're a comedic sketch channel dedicated returning all platypi to their natural habitat: the wide-open sky!
Old November 17th, 2017, 06:37 PM

Targanth knows what's in an order marker Targanth knows what's in an order marker Targanth knows what's in an order marker

Flag bearer dice are my least favorite dice - there is no blank side and for me they are hard to read.
Old November 18th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I always use the the Red/Blue. I never got a first edition master set, so I had I to order them by themselves. I just love the plain but functional look

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion