Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 27th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Eltahale

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Eltahale > Othkurik. Always.
Ehh, 90% of the time.

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 27th, 2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Bonding? Lurking Ambush? Large immunities?
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:11 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Ehh, 90% of the time.
Othkurik is better if you have Greenscales around and no other dragon to bond with. I do think Othkurik is under-rated. But I'm so much more impressed by Eltahale as a stand-alone plug-into-any-army hero.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Ehh, 90% of the time.
Othkurik is better if you have Greenscales around and no other dragon to bond with. I do think Othkurik is under-rated. But I'm so much more impressed by Eltahale as a stand-alone plug-into-any-army hero.
Oh, yes, in that context Eltahale is better.
Old June 1st, 2013, 10:27 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

She soloed a dwarf army for my friend a few days ago. B? Psh, ask my dwarves that.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 12:24 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
How about Racheim?
Old June 3rd, 2013, 12:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Quote:
How about Racheim?
Racheim is not an option in Classic, but otherwise it's a toss up for me between Racheim and Eltahale. It would depend on what else is in the army. Eltahale is a better assassin since Thunder Step is nigh-unavoidable, and Thunder Ram is good and also difficult to avoid. But if my army needs a ranged component I would consider Racheim because of the Frost Breath special.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:13 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nothing to see here.

Last edited by Serenity; April 11th, 2015 at 02:16 AM. Reason: It turns out Eltahale isn't a squad.
Old April 10th, 2015, 05:46 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Exclamation Re: The Book of Eltahale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
Eltahale
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies

Synergy Benefits Offered

Synergy Benefits Received

AKUMAKEN : MASK OF TERROR
Having a Fearless Personality, Eltahale is not affected by MASK OF TERROR.
Not even. Mask of Terror only affects Squad Figures, so personality is not an issue for Eltahale.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 11th, 2015, 02:17 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks! Fixed.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 12:50 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Eltahale is, without question, one of my favorite hero units I've played (though for a 4 month noob to Heroscape, that may not be saying too much). Decent stats, versatile powers/special attacks, etc. plus a great sculpt make for someone who is really fun.

In the 10 games or so that I've used her, though, I've noticed something. Either she is the clear MVP (e.g., she helps engineer a comeback by destroying an entire squad with one blow or she OHKO's a crucial hero after thunderstepping to height) or she goes out without doing much of anything (e.g., only putting one wound on Siege or a dragon even though she was able to thunder step all around them).

To be sure, she destroys more than her points worth in the majority of the games I've played with her. But it seems to me that she either REALLY kills her points worth in a magnificent blaze of Goliath warden monstrosity, or she fades with a whisper. I don't get much in between.

Has anyone else had this experience with Eltahale?
Old March 23rd, 2017, 01:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I have loved her since before she was released. I know I went on and on about my crush on her; this (from 9/22/10) is pretty mild compared to some of the things I was posting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
But other than that, we have a small-scale Niflheim that sacrifices some bells and whistles for a very reasonable cost.
Plus she can throw 7 attack dice from adjacent height with Thunder Step. I *really* like this addition to the HeroScape family. Compared to Nilfheim and Kaemon Awa, both with similar special attacks, she is priced perfectly in between.

edit: Can't repeat enough, I am *extremely* excited about this sculpt. Looks like it could be as good a sculpt/paint as there is in the game.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; March 23rd, 2017 at 04:54 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 04:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

She is awesome and I really enjoyed role-playing her for the CoN Masquerade.

She came through big time for me one year at Gen Con(Heroes only) after my Jotun got KO'd in the first round with Witherwood.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units