Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 7th, 2020, 07:25 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Tournament at Polar Vortex, Jan 18 Naperville,

Just bought 3 day badges and tickets for Heroscape for myself and Orc. Thanks for running this Joe. Now as long as the weather cooperates for my drive from Connecticut....
Old January 8th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I won't be there Sorry!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 8th, 2020, 10:14 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I’ll be there with +1. Already bought badges and tickets.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 11th, 2020, 04:42 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As of today we are sold out! Updated title post with links to the maps.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old January 13th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Just so people know, my dad and I are going to bring Reverse-the-Whip style, B+ level armies. If people want to bring the cheese they can, but we won’t be.
Old January 13th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My dad and I will be both be bringing Major Q9, Raelin, 3x Rats, Marro Warriors, Marcu. Does anyone have an extra Q9 we can borrow?

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 13th, 2020 at 04:07 PM. Reason: not really! see you all this weekend
Old January 13th, 2020, 10:25 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
My dad and I will be both be bringing Major Q9, Raelin, 3x Rats, Marro Warriors, Marcu. Does anyone have an extra Q9 we can borrow?
Is this a joke? Because, if not, I can bring another Q9 for you

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old January 17th, 2020, 08:09 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do you know what time the con opens Saturday? I saw the first event starts at 9, didn’t see when doors open. I assume we just pick up our badges and tickets at the event?

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 17th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Do you know what time the con opens Saturday? I saw the first event starts at 9, didn’t see when doors open. I assume we just pick up our badges and tickets at the event?
The convention opens at 8AM tomorrow. You can pick up your badges and tickets at the event. The tickets are right on the same sheet as the badge.
Old January 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Thanks for hosting Clarissimus it was a lot of fun! My dad took home the Polar Vortex Con title with his A army Glads x3, Blasts x2, Raelin build. I played TKN, Raelin, Nagrubs x3, Marro Warriors and went 2-2.
Old January 21st, 2020, 12:25 AM

Thanks to everybody who came! It was my first time hosting a Heroscape tournament and I'd say it was a good success. Here are the results:

1st place: Jason (veggie's dad) went 4-0 with Glads x3, Blasts x2, Raelin, Isamu
2nd place: Isaac (boromir96) went 3-1 with Krug, Arrow Gruts x3, Cyprien, Sonya, Isamu
3rd place: Tanner (vegietarian18) went 2-2 with Tor-Kul-Na, Nagrubs x3, Raelin, Marro Warriors
4th place: Samuel (Samuelfrost4) went 2-2 with 4th Mass x2, Sgt Drake SotM, Airborne Elite, Eldgrim
5th place: Jeff went 2-2 with Romans x3, Marcus, Me-Burq-Sa, Airborne Elite, Blue Wormling
6th place: Mike (OrcElfArmyOne) went 2-2 with Knights x1, Phantom Knights x1, Sentinels x1, Sir Gilbert, Concan, Isamu
7th place: George (Dragon_Ruler) went 1-3 with Mohicans x3, Brave Arrow, Agent Carr, Raelin, Isamu
8th place: Emma went 0-4 with Microcorp x2, Laglor, Evar Scarcarver, Eldgrim

I would love to get any feedback that you had regarding the event. Post it here or just PM me.

And just to give you a heads up, we are trying to bring Heroscape to Lodge Con, which would be Sat Feb 8 in Peotone, IL. Save the date and stay tuned!

Do NOT click this link.
Old January 21st, 2020, 10:07 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Thanks for running it Joe! It was a lot of fun, and I was glad we could make it! It was nice to see some old faces and meet some new.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events