Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 28th, 2019, 04:43 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Trying to find Troglodytes/Lizardmen (or similar looking figures) that are more in stock for by below custom. This is my best custom as it makes crappy figures be good, and I'd like it to be more available for others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Troglodyte Brutes - Custom Lizarfolk Squad from D&D Underdark 40 Troglodyte Captain, Underdark 59 Troglodyte Barbarian, War Drums 59 Troglodyte Thug, War of the Dragon Queen 43 Cleric of Laogzed

Kinda like Knights or Roman Soldiers except increased attack in groups, but they bond with a lot worse figures thank knights or soldiers. I noticed a lot of crappy units were Ferocious, especially uncommon heroes, so I tried to make a squad that is good by itself but bonds with some of the crappiest figures to try to help them. Common/Uncommon units they bond with now don't have to think about order management. I made them a unit of four and will have to play with costing as 70 might be more realistic.
Ferocious heroes (non-huge) that follow Aquilla or Utgar: Feral Troll, Ice Troll Berserker, Rhogar Dragonspine, Sahuagin Raider, Wyvern. They also get a bonus from huge ferocious heroes and other ferocious squads (including in opponent's army): Brunak, Fen Hydra, Grimnak, Mimring, Nilfheim, White Wyrmling, Mezzodemon Warmongers, Obsidian Guards, Quasatch Hunters, and if Marvel then Abomination & Venom.

Troglodyte Bonecrusher - Custom Lizardfolk Hero from D&D Dungeons of Dread 27 Troglodyte Bonecrusher

Bonds with both Troglodyte Brutes above. I like that he adds one automatic skull/shield to both attack and defense. Really hard to kill, but still one attack a turn (unless bonding). May be too cheap, though.
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:26 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Does anyone know where I can find some four armed miniatures? I'm looking for sci-fi themed but I can work with whatever. Thanks in advance!

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

WH40K has 4 armed Tyranids.

Old July 11th, 2019, 08:01 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

There are some Outrider Heroclix that might work depending on how humanoid you need them.

Old July 11th, 2019, 04:49 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
WH40K has 4 armed Tyranids.

I thought about tyranids but I thought they were too recognizable for the customs I wanted to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
There are some Outrider Heroclix that might work depending on how humanoid you need them.

This looks pretty close to what I was thinking.

Thank you guys.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 14th, 2019, 06:32 AM

Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker

@McHotcakes - and there are some Thri-Kreen minis in different D&D series.
Most available are the ones from Storm King's Thunder:
https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ddskt-016.html
https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ddskt-017.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Does anyone know where I can find some four armed miniatures? I'm looking for sci-fi themed but I can work with whatever. Thanks in advance!

invisible atm
Old July 16th, 2019, 07:27 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any figures come to mind for the King from Age of Empires 2? I'm looking to play a Regicide type game mode and each team needs a king so if they any and all kings would be appreciated!

Spoiler Alert!

EDIT* Thanks @superfrog !

Last edited by L0B5T3R; July 16th, 2019 at 07:42 PM.
Old July 16th, 2019, 07:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Fixed the image for you
Old July 16th, 2019, 07:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Live AoE II.

He doesn’t look like the king there, but Odin would look like a king.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 16th, 2019, 07:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

There is a Joker king HeroClix figure.
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
There is a Joker king HeroClix figure.
Emperor Joker?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2019, 07:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not sure, he has a crown.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards