Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old June 13th, 2008, 07:29 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker
Re: Which console do you recomend

360 of course, you get xbox live, and then there are the excusives like Gears of War, Ninja Gaiden 2, Halo 3, and of course better gameplay and graphics than it PS3 counter part. On a side note for Soul Caliber you'll be able to download Vader on the marketplace for the 360. Shooters on the PC are never as good to me because there are too many modders.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old June 16th, 2008, 07:10 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation

By your criteria: I would say ps3

1. Personal Preference eg (MGS4 or Halo)
2. PS3 by far imo
3. PS3 (RROD is a pain) I think they fixed it though
4. Equals I think

I play both systems and love 'em both. Good Luck.

Just checked, Metal Gear got a 10 from gamespot and IGN.

from IGN "Is it possible to give a game an 11? If so, this would be the game that would merit that score. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a title that exceeds all of the hype that was attached to the title."
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:37 AM

Buttercup Woo who?

Just pick up Super Smash Bros. and you're good to go.
Old June 17th, 2008, 09:51 PM

Majai of Dreams is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
Just pick up Super Smash Bros. and you're good to go.
I couldn't have said it better myself...

But outside of the Wii...
It really depends on your game preferences. XBox is all about first person shooters and the online world. They have a good fantasy selection.

PS3 is about sports and single player games. IT has the weakest selection, but it has.... EYE OF JUDGMENT!!!! I got my PS3 just for that game.
</IMG>
Old June 27th, 2008, 05:28 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation

I just got my 360 off ebay for $230! It also came with Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, and GTA4! I'm soooo happy with it. The game selection is far superior than the PS3 and the price is A LOT cheaper. Especially this deal.

On a side note, I think they fixed the Red Ring of Death. Or that's just what I heard...

Old June 27th, 2008, 05:54 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062 View Post
I just got my 360 off ebay for $230! It also came with Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, and GTA4! I'm soooo happy with it. The game selection is far superior than the PS3 and the price is A LOT cheaper. Especially this deal.

On a side note, I think they fixed the Red Ring of Death. Or that's just what I heard...
newer models have less chance of the ring of death
howerver older ones are still prone to it esp after updates..but MS extended their warranty for this for up to 3 yrs if it happens.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old September 14th, 2008, 07:59 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation

Necro-d my thread.

So, I got a 360! Thanks for your help guys! I only have Mass Effect, but will get more. Im borring Halo 1,2, and 3. I also will borrow Gears, BioShock, Call of Duty, and Dead Rising, and more. I plan on getting Gears 2, Fable 2, Banjo Kazooi, Tales of Vesperia, and Orange Box. Also got to get my Guitar hero world tour vs. Rock band 2 situation settled. Probably gonna get both.

Im going to set up live next weekend. Is it true you must set your age as 18+, or you cant download demos of M games?

My Signature
Old September 14th, 2008, 08:21 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire View Post
Necro-d my thread.

So, I got a 360! Thanks for your help guys! I only have Mass Effect, but will get more. Im borring Halo 1,2, and 3. I also will borrow Gears, BioShock, Call of Duty, and Dead Rising, and more. I plan on getting Gears 2, Fable 2, Banjo Kazooi, Tales of Vesperia, and Orange Box. Also got to get my Guitar hero world tour vs. Rock band 2 situation settled. Probably gonna get both.

Im going to set up live next weekend. Is it true you must set your age as 18+, or you cant download demos of M games?
I'd make your age higher just in case.

Speaking of age, Gametrailers.com thinks i'm from 1900...

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games