Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 30th, 2009, 01:50 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Thom Hartman on talk radio.
Old January 30th, 2009, 03:55 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Kaiser Chiefs- "Everyday I love you less and less"
Old January 30th, 2009, 04:03 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Kaiser Chiefs- "Everyday I love you less and less"
Nice-How 'bout Lit-Miserable
Old January 30th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"certain Romance"-Arctic Monkeys.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 30th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My sister listening to some upbeat rap song! and my parents wonder why I listen to headphones, on the computer. Their always like "why do you use those things, are you listening to something inappropriate?" Oh parents can be funny.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 30th, 2009, 11:31 PM

fred the bug has disabled reputation

I'll be Here a While by 311

I'm James Murphy in the
Volcanic Island-Hangout
And the Arbiter (Halo 3) in the prismatic manor
Old January 30th, 2009, 11:44 PM

chispito is surprisingly tart

"The Touch" by Stan Bush (as featured in 1986's Transformers: The Movie.)
Old January 31st, 2009, 01:13 PM

PlasmaScaper 2.0 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
My sister listening to some upbeat rap song! and my parents wonder why I listen to headphones, on the computer. Their always like "why do you use those things, are you listening to something inappropriate?" Oh parents can be funny.
I feel lucky my brother likes metal and not rap. It has to be annoying living with a rap fan.

Posts by me are rare occasions. I mostly hang around other places these days, but I come here every once in a while.
Old January 31st, 2009, 02:10 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaScaper 2.0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
I feel lucky my brother likes metal and not rap. It has to be annoying living with a rap fan.
She only listens to it every once and a while, but when she does, I go crazy.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old February 4th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Although I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I've watched this video multiple times, it's funny if you were ever a fan of Street Fighter II.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 4th, 2009, 10:38 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

"Suspect Device" by Stiff little fingers.
Old February 4th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

"Tetris Music A" by Tetris

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music