Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 8th, 2021, 02:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

I want a Playtendo. I think that's what it's called in the DC universe.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 8th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Playtendo 52. They retconned it.
Old March 31st, 2021, 04:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the The Mighty Thor set.
Its model number and name are #044 / Ajak.

NAME = AJAK
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = ETERNAL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = DEVOTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SPEAKER TO THE GODS
Anytime an Order Marker is revealed on an Event Hero's Army Card, you may immediately rearrange all Order Markers on Unique Army Cards you control.

MATTER MANIPULATION 3
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Ajak, you may roll 3 combat dice. For each shield rolled, place a Wound Marker on or remove a Wound Marker from the Army Card of a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Ajak.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Bio - Ajak is of the Eternals, an ancient race that inspired many of humanity's myths and legends of gods. He is devoted to the study of the Celestials, and serves as the main point of interaction between them and the Eternals.
Breaking this out so I can nominate it.
Old March 31st, 2021, 11:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good Idea

Jimmy Woo
Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #005 / Jimmy Woo.

NAME = JIMMY WOO
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = upper 100s?

AGENTS OF ATLAS
If no two Unique Agent Heroes in your army share a species:
-you may add or subtract 2 from the roll whenever the 20-sided die is rolled for a special power on the Army Card of a Unique Agent Hero you control.
-after revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card and either taking a turn with Jimmy Woo or using Agent Field Leadership, you may use Agent Field Leadership one additional time.

AGENT FIELD LEADERSHIP
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Jimmy Woo, you may take a turn with any Unique Agent Hero you control that is within 6 clear sight spaces of Jimmy Woo.

CLOSE COMBAT EXPERT
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
Bio - Long-time S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Jimmy Woo served from the '50s, when he fought against the evil Yellow Claw, right up until the modern-day. He was mysteriously restored to a more youthful age while investigating the criminal organization known as the Atlas Foundation. Around that same time, many of his allies from the '50s began to reappear in his life, drawn together by a yet-unknown puppet-master.

The man pulling the strings turned out to be none other than Yellow Claw himself. Yellow Claw revealed his true name to be Golden Claw, and that he was head of the Atlas Foundation, which was itself the modern legacy of the Mongol Empire. Woo was Golden Claw's chosen successor to lead Atlas. Woo accepted the offer and took the reins of the Atlas foundation, but in order to use its influence for good. He leads the Agents of Atlas: Gorilla-Man, Namora, M-11, Venus, and Marvel Boy (aka The Uranian).

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 1st, 2021, 08:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Also for linking:

Quote:
Killmonger
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 1st, 2021, 02:14 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For nominating:
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 1st, 2021, 02:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Long overdue!
Old April 1st, 2021, 08:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Pulling this one out:

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Wolverine and the X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #041 / Spiral.
NAME = SPIRAL
SECRET IDENTITY = RITA WAYWORD

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SORCERESS
PERSONALITY = VINDICTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

MINION OF MOJO
An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of Spiral. When Mojo chooses Spiral for his Mojovision Reality Programming special power and rolls the 20-sided die, the player controlling Mojo may add 2 to the roll.

TELEPORTING SWORDPLAY
Before each attack with Spiral, you may place her on an empty space within 2 spaces of her current placement. Spiral will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moved with Teleporting Swordplay. If Spiral attacks an adjacent figure with her normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, she may attack an adjacent figure again. She may continue attacking adjacent figures, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack, until you fail to roll a skull.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
Old April 5th, 2021, 07:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers Assemble set.
Its model number and name are #010 / Echo.
NAME = ECHO
SECRET IDENTITY = MAYA LOPEZ

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

PHANTOM STRIKE 11
Echo can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After moving and before attacking, you may choose one figure that Echo moved through this turn and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound.

UNCANNY AIM
Before attacking a non-adjacent figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll exactly X, where X is the number of spaces to the defending figure, all of its special powers are negated for this attack.

DOUBLE ATTACK BUT IT'S GOT AN ADJACENCY REQUIREMENT IN THERE. HAVE WE DONE THAT? I FORGET
After attacking an adjacent figure with her normal attack, Echo may attack one additional time.

PHOTOREFLEXIVE DODGE
When defending against a non-adjacent attack, one shield will block all damage. When defending against an adjacent attack, two shields will block all damage.
The Echo strategy discussion reminded me how much I want a new Echo card.

Took more of a Taskmaster approach and tried to evoke the Marvel street-level types that she's generally copying: loosely, these are intended to be Elektra, Bullseye, and Daredevil powers. (Though no powers are being copied exactly)

Obviously the Bullseye one is kind of a ridiculous Hail Mary and not something you can count on, but I didn't want to push her overmuch into being a range-focused fighter.
Old April 5th, 2021, 08:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah honestly Uncanny Aim feels like a lot of trouble when the outcome potentially has very little impact, depending on the enemy.

Last edited by MrNobody; April 5th, 2021 at 08:46 PM.
Old April 6th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Searched through the index and the closest thing to an adjacent-only double attack power with no added complexity is Murmur who still has a touch of added complexity. Seems like something worth keeping fairly generic. Double Strike?

I'm digging the powerset here. Definitely an interesting tool set. I think I'd mostly want to move her through figures and then attack at range for the Hail Mary/easier dodge, but assuming that I keep getting re-engaged, I'd eventually just go for the pass through and then double attack, I think.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2021, 12:08 PM
Symbiotic

I think I might lean on her range early if I had her on a good spot and wanted to hold it, but once she was in the thick of it and moving through people a bunch, I'd want the reliability of the double attack.

</very timely response, did not forget to reply at all>

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy