Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 22nd, 2021, 07:09 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Versions of Iceberg Lettuce, Zigzag (1

New version of Iceberg Lettuce:

Iceberg Lettuce:

Download

I did the most changes to Iceberg Lettuce out of the six maps I updated with new versions (the other four I’ll post maybe later today). I felt like having ruins in the start zone really hurt the map before, so pushing them out onto the raised grass area wildly helps your development. And the new placements of the single-hex glacier, as well as the two trees and two bushes, I believe are better. Some of the nearby grass hexes and ice tiles had to be reconfigured too. Other than that the rest of the map is the same.

The other four maps I have new versions of are Impasse, Secret Cemetery, Grinder, and Black Ice. They each have minor changes, I think the first three are just a single thing moved/changed.

Edit: I had a new version of Zigzag, but I’m not that happy with it. Back to the drawing board...

Last edited by Cleon; January 22nd, 2021 at 09:44 AM.
Old May 7th, 2022, 09:36 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Version of Iceberg Lettuce (1/22/21)

New maps for the ScapeCon II map contest:

Apparently MediaFire doesn't convert the images into jpeg anymore, so I'm figuring out how to get the images up. But I wanna get these in before the deadline...

Mesa:

Sets Required: 1 RotV, 1 FotA
Glyphs: 2 Random Power Glyphs
Date Uploaded: 5/7/22

Download

Sanctuary:

Download

Sets Required: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ
Glyphs: 2 random Power Glyphs
Date Uploaded: 5/7/22

Last edited by Cleon; May 7th, 2022 at 10:40 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios