Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 24th, 2023, 09:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hawkman (Katar Hol) (Justice League)

Hawkman (Katar Hol)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = HAWKMAN
IDENTITY = KATAR HOL

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = THANAGARIAN
CLASS = OFFICER
PERSONALITY = FIERCE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 270

HAWK-EYED HUNTER
When Hawkman uses a normal attack action to attack a non-adjacent enemy, the defender does not add to its Defense for height advantage or terrain effects and, after combat for the first attack, Hawkman may maneuver up to 2 spaces and attack the same defender a second time.

NTH METAL WEAPONRY
When Hawkman uses a normal attack on an adjacent enemy, he has +2 Attack. After Hawkman’s normal attack inflicts 1+ wounds on a defender that has Magical Affinity or the Undead keyword, the defender receives +1 wound.

BATTLE CHARGE
After an ordered activation with Hawkman, if he is engaged, you may reveal and remove Order Marker X from this card to maneuver up to 2 allies up to 2 spaces each, then use an attack action with 1 engaged ally.

FACTION = JUSTICE LEAGUE
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = FLYING, SUPER STRENGTH
REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE: Together with his eternal love, Shayera, Hawkman rules the skies and brings Thanagarian justice to Earth!

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: DC Justice League 52 #011 / Hawkman
Synergies and Strategies
Synergies:
  • links to any groups that the card calls out
Synergy Tags:
  • links to anything on the card that other cards reference
Strategies and Tips:
  • what it says on the tin
Credits
  • Legacy design: IAmBatman
  • Playtesters:
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Gardner Fox and Dennis Neville
Updates
  • N/A

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 4th, 2023 at 10:54 AM.
Old March 24th, 2023, 10:11 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Hawkman (Katar Hol) (Justice League) - Design

Champion's Charge is the big change here, opening it up to who can benefit from it and tying it to an "X" so Hawkwoman can recharge it. Want to do at least sanity tests here. Y'all can let me know if you think more than that is needed.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 24th, 2023, 10:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for working with me.
Old March 24th, 2023, 10:21 PM

No worries. I think it should be a fun change!

Old March 24th, 2023, 10:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

oh neat. So does Hawkwoman work here or does she only restore "Removed OM" and not revealed ones?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 24th, 2023, 10:42 PM

The intent is for them to work together. I forgot to double check that. Yeah, looks like she works off of previously removed, so I'll have to tweak that wording here. Good catch

Old March 24th, 2023, 10:45 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The intent is for them to work together. I forgot to double check that. Yeah, looks like she works off of previously removed, so I'll have to tweak that wording here. Good catch
it was one of those thing were I thought i remembered us talking about that was the goal but then I wasn't sure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 25th, 2023, 12:37 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Seems like a fun card. I like the change to Officer here and the X removal as a trigger. Just one thought, should his ignore height advantage power have a height limit like we are doing with Ariel Advantage?
Old March 25th, 2023, 12:41 AM

Well I think the theme is more about his being a really sharp-eyed sniper than about his flying as much, so I'm not sure what specific height range would be appropriate. That ability is already a bit wordier than ideal as well, so I lean towards wanting to keep it more elegant.

Old March 25th, 2023, 01:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay with me, just a thought I had since I'm dealing with AA on Thundercracker right now. I like how it negates our cover rules too. I see it as him flying around a bit looking for the best angle of attack before shooting.
Old March 25th, 2023, 10:54 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Neat changes from 1.0. Champion's Charge is slick
Old March 27th, 2023, 09:53 AM

I propose we move to Playtesting for sanity testing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database