Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 14th, 2012, 07:18 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tree Town Open VIII - who is coming?

Tree Town Open VIII

Tree Town Open VIII (2012) will again be the 3rd Saturday of October ( October 20, 2012 NHSD ). This year we will have a new venue is the FAVA building (one block from our old site "Waldorf Atrium". FAVA ( Family Alliance for Veterans of America ) is located on the comer of North Clark and J-street directly north of Sgt Drakes tank that sits on the court house square. Parking would be the same as if we were still at Waldorf, courthouse parking lot and the diagonal parking around the court house square should accommodate everyone. there also is a public parking lot on the opposite corner of the block as the FAVA building and a short walk thru the alley will get you within a 1/2 block of the building. Note: There is no charge for us to use the building. We have been asked if the participants could bring a package of paper towels or toilet paper to help them defray the cost of these non-perishable supplies that they can use thought out the year and not have to buy as they are a non-profit and doing great things to help our veterans....please donate.

Tree Town Open VIII tourney will be held in the FAVA building across from the tank (Entrance is on the Clark Street side)

I have not secured a sponsor for prizes, and do plan to this year so we will be playing only for the fun of the game and pride ( which is what I think the vast majority of us did anyway ). While their is no entry fee the building we will be in is however will be asking for a donation of paper products ( paper towels or toilet paper )... to help FAVA as they are a non-profit with a mission to assist veterans and their families. This simple gesture will really help them and is the least we can do for the use of the building.

So this year I willl not be collecting an entry fee. If enough people want T-shirts and I will take orders for those separately. You can expect them to be around $10 each any money taken in over my cost of the shirts will be donated to FAVA.

Link to TTO VIII thread - http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=44305

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Last edited by Codeman; September 17th, 2012 at 05:46 PM. Reason: added photo
Old August 14th, 2012, 07:20 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tree Town Open VIII - who is coming?

Please put a size after your name only if you want to buy a TTO t-shirt. If there is a good chance (80%+) you will at the TTO VIII please put your name down.

1. Codeman (xxl)
2. Jormi-Boced
3. April (s)

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Last edited by Codeman; August 19th, 2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old August 15th, 2012, 11:42 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1. Codeman (xxl)
2. Jormi-Boced
3. April (s)
4. Super Bogue (l)
5-8. Super Bogue's posse

Last edited by Super Bogue; August 16th, 2012 at 09:49 AM.
Old August 16th, 2012, 03:47 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1. Codeman (xxl)
2. Jormi-Boced
3. April (s)
4. Super Bogue (l)
5-8. Super Bogue's posse
9-14. Elffy's Posse (L)
Old August 18th, 2012, 09:27 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe. Only if I can find a ride coming from the Madison area.
Old August 19th, 2012, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Maybe. Only if I can find a ride coming from the Madison area.
1. Codeman (xxl)
2. Jormi-Boced
3. April (s)
4. Super Bogue (l)
5-8. Super Bogue's posse
9-14. Elffy's Posse (L)

Maybes:
1. Betawolf36

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old August 19th, 2012, 06:29 PM

Wolfwing Woo who?

It is possible, but put me as a maybe for now

WolfWing

King Jesus is Savior to all, Lord of Heaven and Earth
Old August 19th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Would it be possible to set up a bring-a-prize take-a-prize?

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old August 19th, 2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Would it be possible to set up a bring-a-prize take-a-prize?
Anything is possible.... but for now I'd like to keep it this way. I'm not saying I will have prizes but if I do it will be a bonus, I still have a month and half to line something up, but I have to make it through this week first.

I am hosting a teir B PDGA sanctioned disc golf tournament on the August 25 (Border Bash III) and I've been putting in long nights helping FAVA with their grand opening which is also August 25 ... a week from now I may be able to breath again, and maybe work on TTO VIII.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Last edited by Codeman; August 19th, 2012 at 07:45 PM.
Old August 19th, 2012, 07:47 PM

1. Codeman (xxl)
2. Jormi-Boced
3. April (s)
4. Super Bogue (l)
5-8. Super Bogue's posse
9-14. Elffy's Posse (L)

Maybes:
1. Betawolf36
2. WolfWing

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old August 20th, 2012, 02:59 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Will C3V/SoV be allowed?
If so some prizes could be from their area.
Old August 21st, 2012, 04:24 PM

twotongues is surprisingly tart

1. Codeman (xxl)
2. Jormi-Boced
3. April (s)
4. Super Bogue (l)
5-8. Super Bogue's posse
9-14. Elffy's Posse (L)
15. twotongues (L)
16. Micah (L)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events