Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 29th, 2006, 05:05 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannister
Just an update, The Grizzlies are in a franchise wide downward spiral!!!

Bannister
Hey, they won in Denver for the first time in nine years. Silver lining?

Melo has 37,9,7 and Nuggets waste it. This must be what it's like to be a Philly fan

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old November 29th, 2006, 09:03 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
I feel bad for Kevin Garnett - he doesn't deserve that.
Well... yeah, things are bad in both Memphis AND Minnesota (where KG plays).

Um yeah.....sometimes my brain stops working.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old November 30th, 2006, 11:19 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Magic win again....I'm giddy. After last year's very exciting playoffs, this season hasn't proved to be anti-climatic at all (atleast for me). I'm no longer thinking about maybe making the playoffs, I'm starting to think about going deep in the playoffs and getting home court.

Old November 30th, 2006, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Magic win again....I'm giddy.
As long as Dwight Howard doesn't pull a Shaq on you (and his character says that he won't), you've ample reason to be giddy. It's good to see the latest round of upcoming stars (LeBron, Dwayne Wade, Carmelo, Howard, etc.,etc.) living up to their potential. Good sign of the times for the NBA. And if Darko keeps it up, you'll even more giddiness.

And you can see her

Old November 30th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mavs beat Raptors for 11 wins in a row.

Utah beats the Spurs to put the Mavs into first place in the division - unbelievably.

Detroit at Miami and Utah at Lakers should be entertaining tonight.

Old November 30th, 2006, 02:54 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
im not a fan of the Mavs but i gotta give them that 11 game streak, but it drops my rockets to third place

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old November 30th, 2006, 08:54 PM
something

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddrew
Quote:
Magic win again....I'm giddy.
As long as Dwight Howard doesn't pull a Shaq on you (and his character says that he won't), you've ample reason to be giddy. It's good to see the latest round of upcoming stars (LeBron, Dwayne Wade, Carmelo, Howard, etc.,etc.) living up to their potential. Good sign of the times for the NBA. And if Darko keeps it up, you'll even more giddiness.
Darko just needed a chance to get some minutes. I can't believe it's not even 20 games in and I'm thinking NBA Finals already where before the season started I was hoping for the 8th seed.

Old November 30th, 2006, 08:56 PM
something

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Mavs beat Raptors for 11 wins in a row.

Utah beats the Spurs to put the Mavs into first place in the division - unbelievably.

Detroit at Miami and Utah at Lakers should be entertaining tonight.
The Mavs are such a scary team right now. Notwitzki has to be one of the best players in the league...a 7 footer that can dribble and shoot like a guard?...he's a freak of nature.

I'm going to watch snips of the Detroit / Miami game tonight but I have a feeling the NFL is going to steal my attention. This is the last week of my fantasy football regular season and I have too much on the line to not watch tonight's game.

Old November 30th, 2006, 08:57 PM
something

Quote:
Originally Posted by player_of_football
im not a fan of the Mavs but i gotta give them that 11 game streak, but it drops my rockets to third place
I love Yao but I kinda hate McGrady now for understandable reasons....so I'm very torn on whether or not I want Houston to do well.

Old November 30th, 2006, 09:15 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
January 23rd, Orlando and Dallas meet. We'll see if both teams keep up this tempo. Honestly, I think most people expected Dallas to turn over that awful start and clamp down. They excel at winning games and Dirk is just rediculous. Some of his shots just shouldn't go in. They just gravitate to the basket and swoosh right in. He takes a ton of off-balance and quick-grab shots. I would have never thought Orlando would be playing at this level right now however.
Old December 1st, 2006, 10:23 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Kobe was a freaking monster last night. I could only laugh during his 30 point 3rd quarter. It was eye popping.

Old December 2nd, 2006, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Kobe was a freaking monster last night. I could only laugh during his 30 point 3rd quarter. It was eye popping.
Thanks to the Mamba and a great bounce back game (after a cruddy showing v. Memphis at home), Nuggets only a game back in the loss column of Utah. Melo: 35,8,4 - great showing again, this time the rest of the team (well, remaining team ) showed as well. Eddie Nah-HAIR-ah (as I love to hear the PA guy inflect) 14 pts, 11 boards; Reggie Evans (discoverer of the Kaman Islands); 8 pts (all off of put backs, I imagine), 16 boards - and they kept KG in relative check (21, 11).

Aberration or window to rest of season?

And you can see her

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV