Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old November 1st, 2010, 09:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Customizing "Classic" Board Games

Anytime someone comes over, I like to bust out an awesome game. It's not 'Scape. It's not Poker, nor is it Roulette(I only wish I had one of those tables). It's good old fashioned Sorry. But when I pull it out, the company looks at me funny. I mean seriously, what's wrong with Sorry? Well, for one most people already know how the game typically goes and two it is a game they would only play with the little people(think 7-10). But our version is fun for all ages. Why? Because we customized it a little

The only thing we did was add 3 cards to the deck(we used the spares found in the box).
1 card was another ONE card. Pretty simple, eh?
The next was a 2. But it allows you to also steal another player's turn of your choosing. It does stack with the "Go Again" rule for TWO cards.
The last is truly devastating. It's a SORRY card. But, instead of having it's normal effect it has a power that really makes the game shake. When pulled, it returns anything and everything in the Safety Zones to their Starting Zones! This card makes no place safe(except for HOME naturally)! If pulled early, players get a level of immunity from it sending their pieces back to square one. But if it's pulled late in the deck... well let's just say you have a few laughing people on your hands.

So, who else has special rules for their favorite games? I'm sure they're fun

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 16th, 2010, 02:13 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Customizing "Classic" Board Games

My son loves playing Sorry. I still have the blank cards, so I may try this the next time he wants to play.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games