Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 26th, 2009, 08:42 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Custom creations by J4Jandar

Due to the lack of heroscape action in my part of the world I have decided to delve into the custom scene. I came across a tutorial while messing around on the net and found this:

Either these cards are good enough to put into massproduction right now or you guys do not give a rip. Only Onacara has had th cahones to speak up. I really would like your feed back. I would like to actually play with a few and need help making the perfect. So please, a llitle critique would be nice!

http://heroscape.isfoundhere.com/myohc/index.php

The site is decent and a computer illiterate like me eventually figured my way through the process to complete my first custom card (sort of) following the guide lines. Let me know how it looks and what could be done better. I appreciate all the constructive criticism that follows.

The points and abilities were just thrown in for fun. No planning went in to the process, I just wanted to see how things would come out and the abilities seemed interesting at the time. One thing I do wonder about is why the words look so choppy when posted but the card prints out fantastic?

I know there is probably a lot of other Mother-in-Law customs out there but here is my take.

Here is a new custom card:
Tell me what you think!

Here is the new custom I made for the Arch Kyrie her self. Her wings grow outward from her body when flying. New developement in Kyrie technology...

New Utgar custom to include Unique squad later

Last edited by J4Jandar; July 11th, 2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old February 26th, 2009, 08:45 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Custom creations by J4Jandar

1-Hate the name...(sorry)

2- Too Powerful with attach of 6 and defense of 4 plus a ranged special attack.

3-Hate the name...(again sorry)

4- By larger does that include Medium 6 figures?

5-Hate the name....(again really sorry)
Old February 26th, 2009, 08:52 PM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

Do not be sorry Onacara. I hate the name too. The figure looked angry and he had a beard so he got a stupid name and Captain Obvious is trademarked. (The joke tired yet )

I like how blunt you are as I find tipy-toeing around things tiresome

I almost made him a medium 6. I guess anything larger than him.

I could do a base attack of four and actually thought of placing him at 135 points.
Old February 26th, 2009, 08:54 PM
has been BANNED

The name is easy to fix...the size thing can cause some "issues" based on how the person is reading the card which is why I brought it up.

Hmm lets think of a new name.....

How about....Sir Loin Burger?
Old February 26th, 2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:

Do not be sorry Onacara. I hate the name too. The figure looked angry and he had a beard so he got a stupid name and Captain Obvious is trademarked. (The joke tired yet )

I like how blunt you are as I find tipy-toeing around things tiresome

I almost made him a medium 6. I guess anything larger than him.

I could do a base attack of four and actually thought of placing him at 135 points.

Aside from the point values and abilities, how does the overall look of the card work?
Old February 26th, 2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
The name is easy to fix...the size thing can cause some "issues" based on how the person is reading the card which is why I brought it up.

Hmm lets think of a new name.....

How about....Sir Loin Burger?
...Sir Bigham of Burger (Big Hamburger?)
Old February 26th, 2009, 08:59 PM
has been BANNED

The Sword of Flight ability is cool but has 2 probelms.

1-It should require him to move first before he can "leap" to drive his sword through his enemy.

2-If he does not destroy the figure he should not be allowed to return to his original space but rather land in the adjacent space and perhaps not take an automatic wound but possibly give the target a "passing swipe" at him.

Just a thought (or 2)
Old February 26th, 2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
The Sword of Flight ability is cool but has 2 probelms.

1-It should require him to move first before he can "leap" to drive his sword through his enemy.

2-If he does not destroy the figure he should not be allowed to return to his original space but rather land in the adjacent space and perhaps not take an automatic wound but possibly give the target a "passing swipe" at him.

Just a thought (or 2)
All top notch thought IMHO. What I was going for was a type of sword throw ability in which he had to move adjacent to or occupy the space of the defeated figure to retrieve his sword. Then I thought of instances where I would need to allot for him missing and rolling the D20 to be able to get his sword but then everything became complicated and I enjoy the ability you suggested more.

Last edited by J4Jandar; February 27th, 2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old February 28th, 2009, 01:22 PM

Here is my take on the Mother-in-Law custom. I was wondering how people fade the bottom of the figure or how the mist is made.
Old February 28th, 2009, 05:18 PM

New and improver Sir Angrybeard evolves into Sir Loinburger!

Please feel free to leave feedback! If you do not then

I already know about a typo. I did not remove "add" when looking over the card. My exuberance over took me...
Old March 3rd, 2009, 09:27 PM

Let me know what you all think on the abilities, points cost and the other stats. I am not an expert on Einar and other ideas are always appreciated.
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:36 PM

My Aquilla Flag Bearer. Comments and improvements welcome

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards