Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old September 15th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
The HeroScape Instant Chatroom

After having had taken part of The Facebook HeroScape Group and AliasQTip's HeroScape_Chat (as part of his offsite HeroScape Blog), and watching both groups become defunct (either because the money stopped or because Facebook is stupid), I've decided to try to open up another HeroScape Chatroom. Because I've been using that server fairly consistently now, it won't close up anytime soon.

Those who are moderating the room:
flameslayer (Lead Admin)
Bothi (Moderator)

Requirements:
Latest version of Adobe Flashplayer

Entrance:
Step 1:
Click the link below:
http://www.everywherechat.com/chatno...tRoom=Valhalla

Step 2:
Enter your Nickname as something we'll recognize you as. Ignore where it asks for a password (Unless you've chosen to register your nickname, which you would then add your password). The room Valhalla is the default setting should you come in through the link above. Then hit the Connect Button below all of that, and your in.

Step 3:
Say Hi!

Notables:
Hit this or Expand Chat to make the Chatroom fill the monitor, instead of being a dinky little box. It's in the upper right corner of the actual Chatroom.

If you want to help Moderate the room, Private Message this guy and he'll see what can be arranged.

If you enter the room and I'm on the list to the right, don't leave immediately! Chances are I'm doing something else at the moment, so give me a minute to get in there.

We're going to try having topics change throughout each day that our chatter can debate. Of course, your free to talk about other matters if you desire, just keep it PG13.

If you have any questions pertaing to the Chatroom just PM me.

Special Thanks to:
Bothi, Black_Charos, and the CEE, for coming into the room yesterday to help me out.
The Admins of the FaceBook HeroScape Group
AliasQTip for helping me dig up the EverywhereChat Server

So Let's Chat!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 17th, 2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Added First Banner! Touche!!
Old September 15th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroScape Instant Chatroom

While this is a great idea, you can also use Filthy Dice App to chat too.

EDIT: Just tried it, and it does post faster than Filthy's Dice App.
Old September 15th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
While this is a great idea, you can also use Filthy Dice App to chat too.

EDIT: Just tried it, and it does post faster than Filthy's Dice App.
Indeed it does. Plus its a much larger screen and easier on the eyes.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 15th, 2012, 07:48 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I've used the chat room briefly and it works flawlessly. Highly recommended.
Old September 15th, 2012, 07:55 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I've used the chat room briefly and it works flawlessly. Highly recommended.
Then why don't you come in?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 15th, 2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Joking of course.
Old September 15th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

I can also say that this is a great way to communicate with other 'Scapers.
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:50 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
I can also say that this is a great way to communicate with other 'Scapers.
Your only saying that because your a moderator.

Speaking of which, I'm looking for another moderator (particularly one who can make an appearance in the morning time throughout the week because I work)!! Anyone who's interested can shoot me a pm and I'll go over the basics of modding the room.

Cheers!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 17th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The HeroScape Instant Chatroom

Much busier today. Yay for popularity!
Old October 4th, 2012, 09:31 PM
I could go

Re: The HeroScape Instant Chatroom

This still exists.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online