Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 2nd, 2007, 09:24 AM

paintu2 has disabled reputation
Release Dates?

Does anyone know release dates for the new stuffing coming out because housemouse games is saying June and July but i thought it was April.
Old April 2nd, 2007, 09:39 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Release Dates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintu2
Does anyone know release dates for the new stuffing coming out because housemouse games is saying June and July but i thought it was April.
All releases have been pushed back. There are several threads discussing the matter.
Old April 2nd, 2007, 05:47 PM

boringbot is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
while it may be true that there are several threads discussing the matter, there are no threads that are about the matter. non-regular posters are often greeted with this sort of "oh you dont know where the info is? go read the 20-page threads and hope you can find your info there." while i enjoy the casual banter about what food classical soldiers ate, it is in no way heroscape news. i'm just saying it would be nice if the news threads could hold just the news, and that unit speculation and "your avatar is cool" posts be kept to unit discussion forums.

there are a great deal of lurkers out here, and for those of us that dont have the time to read those gigantic threads, news is very hard to come by.

so uh, are we gonna do this thing or what?
Old April 2nd, 2007, 06:35 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
I just look at the last page of each thread, and if people are just talking about random stuff, I know there's no news. Sad, but it keeps me sane
Old April 2nd, 2007, 06:42 PM

demon_llama has disabled reputation
what about the mod's placing a "expected release" window, complete with accurate thread link, out on the front page (HSers.com), something to the nature of:::

*Wave 7-Fields of Valor-June '07 (with the Fields_of_Valor being the thread link).

it's an idea anyway...

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old April 2nd, 2007, 09:48 PM

jdm61802 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by boringbot
while it may be true that there are several threads discussing the matter, there are no threads that are about the matter. non-regular posters are often greeted with this sort of "oh you dont know where the info is? go read the 20-page threads and hope you can find your info there."

Thank you. I am one of those scapers who does not have the time to read through 20 pages of post just to try to find some useful information.

While I have never had anyone take this "You should be able to find it." attitude with me, I have seen it several times. Sure, if there are threads which specificly deal with a question, then hopefully a person can find it. But please, lets be nice to each other, if there is no thread dealing directly with a question, do not excpet someone to spend hours looking for the information. Instead, politely answer their questions.

Thanks.

As for the presented question, I have been told that everything has been pushed back a couple of months. I hope this is not true for the Marvelscape game to? It has already been pushed back nearly six months.
Old April 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM

ptucker78 has disabled reputation
I would trust the info about release dates on the House Mouse website. She is always up to date on the release dates, and updates whenever there are changes.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 12:44 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I heard wave three would be avalible again in April and that the other stuff would come out in June. But thats not based on any firm information.

Long live Heroscape.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 02:22 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_llama
what about the mod's placing a "expected release" window...
This will eventually happen.

The key word here being, "eventually." Heh heh... but there are plans to do so.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old April 3rd, 2007, 09:29 AM

paintu2 has disabled reputation
Thanks i i'm not the only one thinking this way. I dont understand why heroscapes web site doesn't update in till it's out and iv'e bought it
Old April 3rd, 2007, 09:42 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by champrjk
Quote:
I heard wave three would be avalible again in April and that the other stuff would come out in June. But thats not based on any firm information.
The german amazon site lists wave 3 for a "release" of august. I'd assume that's around when we'll see it again as well...
Old April 3rd, 2007, 10:02 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
the german amazon page change every time , march , april, may, june,now august.
some day they will come but no one knows the german heroscape.de page had the wave 3 figures months ago .

but the acount on amazon that, rotff and wave 1-2 will back in time soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News