Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old May 9th, 2019, 04:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: GENCON 2019 Official Events

I have not been there since GC moved.
I saw KISS there at the Bradley Center. Aug 10, 1996.
Old May 9th, 2019, 10:50 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

@Matthias Maccabaeus came up with the 410pt. limit so he can play Hatamoto Taro+Axegrindersx4, right?
Old May 9th, 2019, 10:50 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

(Double post/being stupid)
Old May 12th, 2019, 09:57 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can not wait, they all look good, happy about the changes, and I am happy about being at Lucas Stadium again, father walk, but great place, I hope we are int he same place, it was nice being the first thing in the stadium. Hendal will have food, it is a great Mango year, so I will have lots of dried mangos ( I am filling 4 dehydrators a day, and making 4-10 gallons of mango juice a day, mmm mmm good ).

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old May 19th, 2019, 12:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I think I got in a pretty good click. I'm waiting to see where I am in line.

All of you planning on doing some 'Scape, please do try to get some of your tickets today, if you can. GenCon cares about how fast events sell out, and it's better for the future of 'Scape at GenCon if things sell out sooner rather than later.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 19th, 2019, 12:58 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Just got my tickets. Slight problem. Because I purchased a ticket for "Wise Men" tourney which runs from 8pm - 1230am, system would not let me purchase 4x400 which runs from 4pm - 830pm. System stated I already had in event during that time. Yet, Orc is playing in Game of Thrones LCG tournament from 9am -7pm on Thursday, but I was able to purchase a 4x400 ticket for him (purchased in case he folds in that tourney by 4pm.)

Tried to purchase now without the wishlist but would not let me while the wish lists are still being processed. Several learn to plays are already sold out. Surprising that the "Wise Men" tourney has not sold out yet.
Old May 19th, 2019, 12:58 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm running into an issue where Gencon's site won't let me purchase a ticket for Thursday night open play (8 pm) because my ticket for Thursday 4 pm 4x400 is overlapping with the time slot (it's listed at 4.5 hours, which would bring it through 8:30 pm, which is after open play starts).

Anyone else have that problem / ideas for a solution? I imagine I can just buy generic tickets, but I'd rather buy the official tickets to help show interest in the official events.

Edit: I see @Dragon Ruler is running into the same problem as me
Old May 19th, 2019, 01:01 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I'm running into an issue where Gencon's site won't let me purchase a ticket for Thursday night open play (8 pm) because my ticket for Thursday 4 pm 4x400 is overlapping with the time slot (it's listed at 4.5 hours, which would bring it through 8:30 pm, which is after open play starts).

Anyone else have that problem / ideas for a solution? I imagine I can just buy generic tickets, but I'd rather buy the official tickets to help show interest in the official events.

Edit: I see @Dragon Ruler is running into the same problem as me
Yeah - this is a technical issue because we allow time for final scoring and prizing out. We will accept generics for the 8pm events on Thursday. Sorry for the issue. We will have plenty of tables so don't worry about it selling out.
Old May 19th, 2019, 01:17 PM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

I am also having the problem, but I had Wise Guy Tournament higher priority, so I can't buy the Heroes Only. Got my son into Heroes though, and it's prob better for my brain if I don't play that much on the first day anyway.
Old May 19th, 2019, 01:17 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Is there an issue with Learn to Play? Notice how the events are listed.

Heroscape Learn to Play
Heroscape, 2nd Ed
Friday 12:00pm
$2.00

Learn to Play Heroscape
Heroscape, 1st Ed
$4.00

What makes first edition twice the value? Is it an unnecessary duplicate?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old May 19th, 2019, 01:19 PM

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
Heroscape Learn to Play
Heroscape, 2nd Ed
$2.00
What makes first edition twice the value? Is it an unnecessary duplicate?
This event is NOT run by Heroscapers.com
Old May 19th, 2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword4hire View Post
I am also having the problem, but I had Wise Guy Tournament higher priority, so I can't buy the Heroes Only. Got my son into Heroes though, and it's prob better for my brain if I don't play that much on the first day anyway.
We have plenty of spots in the Old Guys tournament, so don't worry about dropping that and using Generic tickets for it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con