Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 12th, 2013, 06:45 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Today's HS Community

I first played Heroscape on Christmas 2004--after buying my nephew a copy of the game and myself two copies, through the Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Christmas season sale. I became an addict when I started looking for Wave 1 in January 2005. I found Heroscapers.net that Spring when I started considering customs--since Wave 1 was the only expansion out at the time, and my extra Battle Ball figures were a prefect scale fit--so I started converting them. I also made my first converted Heroscape figure--an Evil Raelin, just on the beginning days of the Bizarro Project. So, even though the official releases are done, I am not surprised to see the custom community still active because that appeal has been a major part, or heart-beat of the game early on.

I am 37 now, and I became an insane collector by the Summer of 2005. There was a time when I sold all of my sealed copies on EBay--at which point it was only up to Wave 4, and I thought that was already a long haul for such a game with Hasbro. I compared Heroscape product release on the same expectations as HeroQuest and Space Crusade.

I live in California, and I have been to about 19-20 Tournaments and Gamedays with other adult scapers, and I have held 9 tournaments for my students.

As for sales and trades, I haven't done any throuh the site because I started buying my stuff at the point of release--early on, when House Mouse just started selling Heroscape' before she knew the difference between common packs and unique packs. From what I have seen, it never hurts to keep a record of your payments, and to use Paypal--just as you would if it was through EBay.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; May 12th, 2013 at 11:52 PM.
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:21 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Today's HS Community

1. What's the average age of the scaper? I'm 35

2. Where are most Scapers located? I'm just south of Cleveland.

3. How many people attend tournaments on average? I've never been to a tourney or gencon or anything but we hold regular massive games here at my house.

4. Is that sales and trades section trustworthy? I've never had one single issue. You can check my tradelist for my good trades. Every one of them are awesome!

PM me about any custom scenery

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion