Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old September 27th, 2010, 10:12 AM

agentlotek is surprisingly tart
Tapatalk Mobile Forum Plugin

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, and Nokia. Their app provides you super fast forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB or SMF forum that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

Dear Heroscapers Admin, Please consider adding Tapatalk support for this great forum. I & many others would love having mobile access without having to rely on the awkwardness of navigating your forum within a regular mobile web browser. I have been using Tapatalk for a little over 3 months now to access my other favorite forums (XDA-Developers, Android Central) and this software is just amazing...I do hope you decide to support it one day soon.

Thanks,
agentlotek
Old September 27th, 2010, 10:18 AM

agentlotek is surprisingly tart
Re: Tapatalk Mobile Forum Plugin

Did I post this thread in the wrong category?
Old September 27th, 2010, 10:37 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tapatalk Mobile Forum Plugin

Yeah; this probably would have been better off in the "Scapers Online" sub-forum. You could PM an admin to move it, but it's really not a big deal in my opinion.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software