Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old February 14th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
eBay seller with decent Wave 3 prices

This seller has opened packages of HS waves. BIN $7.00 with shipping at $4.00.
I'd buy them if I was Wave 3 deficient:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZithican_kingQQhtZ-1
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:10 PM

fejkl Woo who?
Wow, HED. Thanks for the heads-up. I snatched them up right away, even though he only accepts personal checks, money orders, and cashier's checks.

BTW, can he get ANY of my personal information off a money order or cashier's check? I've only used one once, and I don't remember any details.

Any ideas?
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Monks and Guards are sold. Anyone here snagging these?!?
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fejkl
Wow, HED. Thanks for the heads-up. I snatched them up right away, even though he only accepts personal checks, money orders, and cashier's checks.

BTW, can he get ANY of my personal information off a money order or cashier's check? I've only used one once, and I don't remember any details.

Any ideas?
AWESOME. Glad they went to a 'Scaper.
I noticed those payment conditions. Not the best, but what can you do? His feedback his 100% but his total transactions are low.
I know in the past, I had to write my name and mailing address on Money orders.
But considering the seller has to have that info anyway, I don't see a problem.
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks indeed! I just picked up another set of Orcs and the 4thMass/Wolves set I've been looking for more of. Cheers!

Old February 14th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Emeritus Admin

Excellent!
Somebody get those Gorillas and Hounds!!!
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Excellent!
Somebody get those Gorillas and Hounds!!!

Somebody here snag them?
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:33 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Sweet! I got that Gorillas and Hounds I've been looking for forever. Thanks HeH!
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja
Sweet! I got that Gorillas and Hounds I've been looking for forever. Thanks HeH!
You're very welcome!
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nice!! Glad scapers are getting them. Great job, HEH!

Newb.
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Nice!! Glad scapers are getting them. Great job, HEH!

Newb.
I know the anxiety of hovering over a SUBMIT button on a pricey bid.
These cheap BIN auctions were just ripe for the grabbing.
I'm stoked folks here are getting them.

I just hope the seller is truly legit and doesn't stiff anyone!
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wouldn't it be hilarious if HEH was the seller?

I know you're not, but it would be hilarious.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales