Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 12th, 2015, 09:57 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 22 - Reverse Draft -- Round 2 until 10/17/

I got the win against mtl

I played my full elemental army and he played -2 Havechs and -3 rats.

mtl primarily fired from range but only lost 1 Havech to Surge (Su-Bak-Na saved two) I think he rolled 3-4 rebounds. Dice were hot all around, but mine a little more so. It seemed about every 5v6 or 5v7 he took he hit, and all my 4v5 went through as well. (I held Holdir at a couple of different points).

The biggest moment of the game was when he had two Havechs in position and I was down to 2 elementals (both water) I won that round's initiative and I took down both cyborgs to knock off an OM and allow for Kurrok to bring me back up to 4 elementals. It didn't help that mtl's last 2 rats both rolled a 1 on Wannok. The 5 elementals were able to surround and win against Su-Bak-Na.
Old October 13th, 2015, 09:49 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've been having trouble getting in touch with @William099 for our game. I've send a few PMs but no response yet. I likely won't be able to play Friday-Sunday, so trying to get the game scheduled for tomorrow or Thursday, in case you see this post.

Last edited by MegaSilver; October 13th, 2015 at 10:38 PM.
Old October 14th, 2015, 03:29 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Matchup is set.

Bids
Me - Q9 + 8 Rats
Vegie - Q9
Me - Raelin + 9 Rats
Vegie - Raelin + 8 Rats
Me - Raelin + 7 Rats
Vegie - 12 Rats
Me - 11 Rats

Matchup is 11 Rats vs 20 Macdirk Warriors...

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 14th, 2015, 03:49 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

400 points vs. 110 points! A bit unfair don't you think?
Old October 15th, 2015, 01:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Matchup is set.

Bids
Me - Q9 + 8 Rats
Vegie - Q9
Me - Raelin + 9 Rats
Vegie - Raelin + 8 Rats
Me - Raelin + 7 Rats
Vegie - 12 Rats
Me - 11 Rats

Matchup is 11 Rats vs 20 Macdirk Warriors...
400 points vs. 110 points! A bit unfair don't you think?
Judging by the final board state... yes, but in the other direction. It turns out rats are good; who knew?
Old October 15th, 2015, 02:06 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

It was certainly a strange game. The Rats have the unique ability to hold the Wannok Glyph, which came into play, forcing the Macdirks into the Rats and only allowing Macdirks 1-2 attacks a turn. While the rats were getting 3-4 a turn.

Rats Dice were better than Macdirks.

Old October 15th, 2015, 03:22 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The Dysole (1-0) v. dok (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Kato Katsuro, Izumi Samurai, Isamu, Hatamoto Taro, Ashigaru Yari x2, Ashigaru Harquebus x2
* Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3 x2.67, Tomb Skeleton Archers x4 x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816
dok chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.
After 20 rounds of bidding, Dysole will play my army minus one grub, two archers, Raelin, and the Warden. Scheduled for 7 Pacific/8 Mountain/9 Server. We'll see if I can run our head-to-head record to 10-0...
Old October 15th, 2015, 11:06 PM

Just finished with Dysole and ran my improbable streak to 10. The Izumi managed to thin out the Tomb Skeleton archers, and then the Ashigaru managed to eventually wear down the big guy. I won with 2 Yari, 4 Harqs, and my three heroes.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 16th, 2015, 04:54 PM

Mew28 Woo who?

I won my game vs roballtogether due to forfeit.
Old October 18th, 2015, 09:41 AM

@Arrow Grut - Vegie's Dad is trying to reach you for this weeks game.

Old October 19th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 3 is on Common Ground.

The dok (2-0) v. twigleg2 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Tomb Skeleton Archers x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816
* Zombies of Morindan x6, Zombie Hulk, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
dok chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, twigleg2 chooses who places first.)

The Soundwarp SG-1 (2-0) v. Chris Perkins (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Granite Guardians x4, Warden 816, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu, Marcu Esenwein
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x4, Cyprien Esenwein, Iron Golem, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.)

The Kinseth (2-0) v. MegaSilver (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Deathreavers x3, Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fen Hydra, Krav Maga Agents
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x6, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
Kinseth chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, MegaSilver chooses who places first.)

The William099 (1-1) v. Mew28 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Achillean Gladiatrix x3, Capuan Gladiators x4, Spartacus
* Airborne Elite, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Roman Legionnaires x3, Ne-Gok-Sa, Major Q10
Mew28 chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, William099 chooses who places first.)

The Dysole (1-1) v. Taeblewalker (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Kato Katsuro, Izumi Samurai, Isamu, Hatamoto Taro, Ashigaru Yari x2, Ashigaru Harquebus x2
* Capuan Gladiators x4, Spartacus, Crixus, Guilty McCreech
Dysole chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, Taeblewalker chooses who places first.)

The vegietarian18 (1-1) v. mtl1998 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* MacDirk Warriors x7
* Su-Bak-Na, Havech Eradicators x4, Deathreavers x2
mtl1998 chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.)

The kevindola (1-1) v. vegies dad (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Earth Elemental x2, Water Elemental x5, Air Elemental x6, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Templar Cavalry x3, Nilfheim, Marro Warriors
kevindola chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first.)
Old October 19th, 2015, 01:01 PM

BTW, we have accidentally been using the "vegietarian18 dice-off balancer" up to this point in the event. Starting in round 4 we will revert to our usual dice-off balancer. (Of course the diceoff is particularly irrelevant in this event, but anyway.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events