Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 17th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Louisville Monthly Tourney-- NHSD, Oct 21st, Delta Pricing

National Heroscape Day!

510 pts, 24 spaces, Delta Pricing. VC units allowed.

55 minutes per Round
Full Card Scoring -- Kill Points Only!

Pet Shop Comics
6234 N Preston Hwy
Louisville, KY 40229
12 -5ish PM Bring snacks!
$5 Registration Fee (goes toward prizes)

Last edited by MegaSilver; October 1st, 2017 at 09:48 AM.
Old December 17th, 2013, 08:42 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Louisville Monthly Tourney -- RR Army Draft -- Feb 1st 2014

Dual Rivalry!
January 4th, 2014

It's time for Dual Rivalry again! I'll make sure to run the tourney smoother this time.

Bring a 300-point, 9-figure army! Bring extra tiles for your army if you need them.

You will work together with another player to defeat your opponents; you will either win together, or lose together. But in the end, only one player can win! Because, each round your partner will change! You may even face your former partner in battle later on!

DO NOT forget about the rules for "friendly" vs. "you control"!

Ex.: Raelin's aura only works on your figures.

In the event that there are an odd number of players (such as a 1v2 or 1v1), loaner armies and order markers for the player(s) will be provided. Suggested or chosen armies will be listed in the post below. At least two armies will be provided, and at most four will be brought.

(Copied from El Diabolo's posts. )
- C3V and SOV approved units WILL be allowed!
-NO MARVEL.
C3V_and_SOV_Books_of_Index
- 2D Proxies will be allowed.
2D_Proxies

Full Card Scoring Kill Points
Team Scoring out of 600 points
Roll for Inititative for each side, turn proceeds in Figure 8 fashion
5 rounds
12 -5:30 PM (Break as needed)
$5 Registration Fee

A word on prize structure -
There will be prizes for First, Second and Third places.
There will NOT be guaranteed prizes beyond that.
This does remove the expectation that some prizes
will be supplied by players.

With Heroscape product getting increasingly scarce
the prizes will be as follows.
First place - Gift Certificate = 50% of registration
Second place - Gift Certificate = 30% of registration
Third place - Gift Certificate = 20% of registration

Additional prizes are always welcome and will be handed out on a superlative basis - (i.e. Furthest Distance Traveled, Best Sportsmanship, Most points scored against Gordon.)

Bring a snack!

Now accepting Map Suggestions!

Spoiler Alert!

Attending:
MegaSilver
Deroche+1
NecroBlade
orgsbane
Naesalla
Koolster15+1
Viideosayge
RAGNAROK+1

Maybe:

Last edited by MegaSilver; January 5th, 2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old December 18th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Louisvile Monthly Tourney -- Dual Rivalry -- Jan 4th 201

I should be able to make it.
Old December 18th, 2013, 05:03 PM

Hey guys, it's okay to talk about armies for this event this time; I've already decided on my army.
Old December 18th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm thinking about bringing a screen. It seems like there is a fairly good chance that people will be bringing shooting army's. with 4 players at each map, I'm assuming they will fairly big (?), therefore range will be pretty prevalent. If I bring a screen, that could work out pretty well for whoever I'm teamed up with. Maybe Cathar, or Death Knights.
Old December 18th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I am definitely coming to this one and I'm bringing my winning army from the last time we did this. I will also bring Embattled Fen and Dry Season (If we actually need them this time).
Old December 18th, 2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
I am definitely coming to this one and I'm bringing my winning army from the last time we did this. I will also bring Embattled Fen and Dry Season (If we actually need them this time).
Team Pairing is going to work differently this time then last time. It won't be highest and lowest paired up, it will be semi-random. (Basically, however the Tournament Director randomizes it.) Don't know if it will effect your army choice or not but I thought I should let you know.

And those two maps should cover 8 people.

I'll bring Mayberry. We'll have 2 more maps brought and call it there until further notice.
Old December 24th, 2013, 01:03 AM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart

I'll be there as far as I know.

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old December 24th, 2013, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesalla View Post
I'll be there as far as I know.
Let us know how your playtesting goes! It's always cool to read.
Old December 24th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

As I've tried to do the last two times, I'll bring Flash Fire
Old December 26th, 2013, 05:16 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I think I can be there. And I might bring a friend.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old December 27th, 2013, 07:25 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Hmm only 300 points. How about:
Finn
Thorgrim
Eldgrim
Arktos
Isamu
And hope your partner doesn't have a 300 point, 9 figure, all-common army.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events