Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 2nd, 2010, 05:21 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Valkyrie Order Markers

I don't have time to post any of the pictures now, (family party) but I can tell you the general idea of what these are:

1. Take a set of order markers
2. Paint over them with a base coat of one of the Valkyrie's colors
(ie Jandar-White, Utgar-Black Einar-Purple)
3. Put on another coat of paint if necessary
4. Put on the Valkyrie's symbol with their second color (Jandar-Blue
Utgar-Red Einar-Light Orange)

I did this with a computer, printed out a correctly sized symbol and then attached it to the order marker.

5. Put on numbers
6. Spray with protective clear coat.

I'll post pictures after the party if I have time. I currently have a Utgar set finished and a Jandar set in progress. The hard part about this is making them all the exact same so that your opponent can't tell which one it is after round 1.

And: here's the (hopefully) long awaited update!!!

Today I'll reveal the Utgar Order Markers:

First, a close up of symbol side:

Numerical side:

All four:

and...

Finally, a group picture with some Iconic Utgar heroes:

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; October 17th, 2010 at 07:19 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 07:59 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Valkyrie Order Markers

threadbump
Old October 2nd, 2010, 09:37 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

That's a good idea, I might be tempted to try it. You could even leave the Dark Green (SotM) ones alone, and slap a Valkrill symbol on 'em. The Marvels are Jandar, the DnD are Einar, and the original are Vydar. That just leaves Aquilla, Utgar, and Ullar. Great idea, +rep.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 11:34 PM

Thanks! I might have to make two sets of Jandar now, mine had a base coat of white w/ blue symbol. The best part is that auggies has order markers for $0.50 for two sets.
Old October 3rd, 2010, 12:00 PM

Ok, Jandar, Utgar and Einar are all finished. I'm trying to find my SD card, but I can't seem too. Darn. Anyway, in the meantime I'm working on something else, but sizing is a problem... Grr.
Old October 17th, 2010, 07:19 PM

Update 10/17/10 w/ Utgar markers
Old October 19th, 2010, 04:57 PM

Maddog A1 Woo who?

Wow what cool idea! Those look great nice job .
Old October 19th, 2010, 04:57 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Talking Re: Valkyrie Order Markers

Looks Good!!

Old October 19th, 2010, 05:18 PM

Hey, awesome! Someone commented!!! (recently)

Any thoughts on Utgar wound markers? It would have an undeniable satifsaction to inflict a wound on your opponent and then say:
"no, no, use these!"
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Looks awesome!

As for the Utgar wound markers, that sounds cool too.
Old October 20th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

That's pretty cool. I really like the idea. For black order markers you could always dye them. I have a little tutorial in my custom terrain thread. Here is the post with the order marker pictures. Here is the post with the tutorial. For the symbol, you might want to cut out a piece of card stock to fill the shield area and then glue the symbol on top of that. Just using the paper it looks a little bumpy glued over the glyph symbol.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:24 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

These are awesome! I can imagine the look on my group's faces when I unveil these and say "Who wants to be Utgar?"

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions