Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old February 5th, 2010, 09:07 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wolvie's maps and scenarios of awsomeness..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_killed_Superman View Post
Dude, you make the coolest simple terrain I have ever seen. You've actually inspired me to duplicate a lot of your work, hope you don't mind. For the amount of time and energy you seem to put into it, you get some excellent results.
Thanks And of course i don't mind, I'm proud that i inspire you, and please put some of your stuff in here, would love to see your work
if you have any questions on how to just ask..
Old March 6th, 2010, 10:47 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wolvie's maps and scenarios of awsomeness..

I've started writing on a civil war campaign..
It's a bit long but if anybody want to share some thoughts please do so
I'm very inspired by Peterparkerth Helm's deep campaign

The cards I used are from a lot of creators, but Ill soon have cards for them all myself.. and thanks to those I've borrowed cards from

Phase 1
The hunt begins

Map
o 1 Lexan city map with buildings

• Armies
Player 1 – 200 Pt army
Cape-Hunters
S.H.I.E.L.D agents 100
Kraw maga agents 100

Player 2 – 650 Pt Army
The Young Avengers
Hulking 230
Patriot 140
She-Hawkeye 130
Wiccan 150

• Extra Rules
Player 1 may instead of attacking a figure within range roll the 20 sided-die, if you roll 11 or higher the figure is captured, and is placed in the S.H.I.E.L.D transporter car card, figures placed in S.H.I.E.L.D transporter car are out of the game till the end of phase 1

• Victory Conditions
Phase 1 ends after the fifth round.
If Player 1 captures all of the Young Avengers phase 1 ends here

• After the Battle
All of Player ones figures are put aside till later
If some of the figures are not captured they are put aside till Phase 2

Phase 2
Free The Captives

Map
o 2 Lexan city maps with buildings

• Armies
Player 1 – 920 Pt army
S.H.I.E.L.D agents 100
Kraw maga agents 100
SpiderMan 160
Iron Man 240
Ms. Marvel 320
YellowJacket 140

Player 2 - 770 Pt army
Daredevil 170
Captain America 220
Luke Cage 240
Falcon 140
+ Free Young Avengers

• Extra Rules
Place a S.H.I.E.L.D Vehicle with 2 spaces on the roof on the road, the car may be moved up to 6 spaces by Player 1 before revealing Order-Markers on each army-card.
Knockback rules apply for all figures when attacked figure is standing on a car, also ranged attacks.
If Player 2 is in control of the S.H.I.E.L.D Vehicle at the end of the round one of the captives will be set free and joins the fight.

• Victory Conditions
Phase 2 ends when the S.H.I.E.L.D Vehicle has moved 18 times and after six rounds
Player 1 – Keep as many of the young avengers in the Vehicle as possible
Player 2 – Phase 2 ends if all of the Young Avengers are liberated

• After the Battle
All wound markers are removed from all Army-cards from figures that didn't get destroyed
Destroyed figures are out of entire game
if some of Young Avengers did not get retrieved they are out of the entire game.

Phase 3
Geffen-Meyer Chemicals (a division of Stark industries)

Map
Reactor core map ?

Armies
Player 1 2020 Pt Army
SpiderMan 160
Iron Man 240
Invincible woman 260
Thing 320
Mister Fantastic 220
Ms. Marvel 320
YellowJacket 140
RadioActiveman 260
Thor arrives after 8 rounds 390

Player 2
2340 Pt army
Goliath 140
Daredevil 170
Cap 220
Hercules 320
Luke Cage 240
Cable 270
Falcon 140
Dagger 190
Cloak 140
Free Young Avengers
(Hulking ) 230
(Patriot) 140
(She-Hawkeye) 130
(Wiccan) 150

12 rounds
surviving characters remove wounds and are put aside till later

Extra Rules
none

Victory Conditions
Take out as many of the opposing players figures as possible

After the Battle
Destroyed figures are out of the game.
All figures who didn't get destroyed looses all wound-markers.

Phase 4
Spiderman switches side

Map
Sewer

Armies
Player 1 220 Pt army
Hob-goblin 130
Vulture 90

Player 2 370 Pt army
Spiderman 160
Punisher 210

Extra Rules
Punisher Arrives in round 3

Victory Conditions
When one army Is destroyed

After the Battle
Surviving figures removes all wound-markers and returns in phase 6

Phase 5
Best friends in battle
Map
7 hexes

Armies
Player 1
Ironman
Player 2
Captain America

Extra Rules
If Captain America or IronMan has been destroyed they are now back in the game.

Victory Conditions
When one figure is destroyed

After the Battle
The destroyed figure is revived in Phase 6 with full life
The winner may choose starting position in Phase 6

Phase 6
The Final Battle

Map
1 Lexan map with many houses

Armies
If they are still alive then these figures are the army..

Player 1 1960 Pt army
Iron Man 240
Mister Fantastic 220
Invincible woman 260
Thing 320
Ms. Marvel 320
YellowJacket 140
RadioActiveman 260
SHIELD Team 100
Kraw maga agents 100

Reinforcments: 1550 Pt army
1 round (Vulture) 90
1 round (Hob-Goblin) 130
1 round Venom 160
1 round Bullseye 180
3 round Bishop 210
5 round DeadPool 270
10 round Thor 370

Player 2 2860 Pt Army

Cap 220
Hercules 320
Hulking 230
Patriot 140
She-Hawkeye 130
Luke Cage 240
Cable 270
Falcon 140
Claok 140
(Hulking) 230
(Patriot) 140
(She-Hawkeye) 130
(Wiccan) 150
(Spiderman) 160
(Punisher) 220

Reinforcments: 820 Pt Army
1 round Dagger 190
1 round spider Woman 160
5 round Black Panther 200
10 round Namor 270

Extra Rules
DareDevil and Goliath can not join this fight, even if he has survived so far.

Victory Conditions
Player 1 wins if IronMan destroys Captain America
Player 2 wins If Captain America destroys IronMan
If they are destroyed by other figures, the fight continues till only one army stands

Last edited by Wolvie; March 13th, 2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old March 27th, 2010, 06:28 PM

Re: Wolvie's maps, terrain and scenarios of awsomeness..

gonna test and rewrite the civil war campaign at tuesday, so I'll give some updates then.. but untill then, here's some pic's the last game I played 4 player brawl..
4 teams with about 1200 Pt each, it was one long fight, but a great game.
I had made some teams which you can see on one of the pictures we used
X-force, the brotherhood, new avengers, And Nick fury with a s**t-load of agents and soldiers, and then Hulk was the ace in the sleve

Old March 29th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm loving all the hard work you're putting into this. Your maps look a heck of a lot different today than they did a couple months ago. Great work, sir.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:01 AM

Wolvie's maps, terrain and scenarios of awsomeness.. Update

I changed the look on some of my hexe's, and made some terrain, just wanted to show it

Old August 29th, 2010, 10:43 PM

docweb2004 Woo who?

That is an excellent Civil War Scenario. Here is the one I was working on...not as detailed as the other, but can be played easier...

Civil War
MASTER GAME - MARVELSCAPE
(2 Players)

The Registration Act has become law. Captain America has gone underground to lead a Resistance Force against the Iron Man led Pro-Registration Army. A seemingly escape proof Detention Facility, called Section 42, is built to house the captured Resistance fighters. Whose side are you on?

Player 1’s Goal- To convert Pro-Registration army members to the Resistance and free captured Resistance fighters.

Player 2’s Goal- To convert or detain members of the Resistance.

Setup: Players roll D20 and high roll selects first and chooses either Army 1 or Army 2. Other player gets remaining army.

Army 1 (Pro-Registration) – Iron-man, Hulk, Spiderman, Silver Surfer, Red Skull

Army 2 (Resistance) – Capn. America, Thanos, Dr. Doom, Venom, Abomination
Army 1 begins in Red Starting Zone, Army 2 begins in Blue Starting Zone.

The Mysterious Item Glyph and the Object of Power Glyph are placed on their corresponding map locations with their power sides up.

Special Rules:
Thanos rejected by Death Power does not work in this scenario.

MYSTERIOS ITEM PERMANENT GLYH (TELEPORATION GLYPH): Player must stop his move on the Teleporation Glyph and may teleport any friendly figure anywhere on the board (even from Section 42) to an adjacent, open space of the Teleporation Glyph. This power may be used only once per round. If figure is defeated, the Teleportation Glyph is relocated to an open space up to 5 spaces away. Player that defeated figure chooses new location of Teleporation Glyph.

OBJECT OF POWER TEMPORARY GLYPH (DR. STRANGE PYSCHIC POWER): Player must stop his move on the Dr. Strange Glyph and then must choose a player on the opposing team to change sides. Once this power is used, the Glyph is removed from the game. Converted figure remains at the location he was at and all wound markers are removed from his card.

CONVERTING FIGURES: When a figure has as many wound markers as the life number on its card, instead of being dead, the figure has now converted to the other side and becomes part of the other player’s army. All wound markers are then removed, and if the figure was in possession of the Teleport Glyph, the Glyph is removed and placed on an open space up to 5 spaces away, by the player now in control of the figure.

CAPTURING FIGURES: When a Pro-Registration figure is adjacent to an enemy figure, they may on their turn attempt to capture the figure instead of attacking. Roll D20 die and on a roll of 1, take one wound; Roll 2-12, nothing happens and end of turn; Roll 13-17, nothing happens but continue turn; Roll 18-20, arrest the opposing figure, remove all order markers from the arrested figure's card and place immediately on any open space in the Detention Cell Block of Section 42. No player can place any order markers on captured figures in the Detention Cell.

ESCAPING: At the beginning of the Resistance Army's round, the player may attempt to free one of the held figures in the Detention Facility (if there are any being held). Roll D20 die and on a roll of 1 or 20, you may free one of the captured figures and place it back in your starting zone and remove all wound markers.

OPTIONAL:

THROWING OF OBJECTS: Player may pick up and throw a small, medium or large object instead of attacking. Figure must be adjacent to object in order to throw object. Small and medium objects may be thrown up to 6 spaces and 2 attack die are rolled. Figure being attacked defends as normal against thrown object. Large objects can be thrown up to 4 spaces and 4 attack die are thrown. Again, figure being attacked rolls defense dice as normal. After object has been thrown, defending figure rolls a D20 die and on a roll of 1-9, object is destroyed and removed from the game. On a roll of 10-20, object is placed on an adjacent open space(s) by defending figure.

CARRY FRIENDLY FIGURE: A figure on his move may carry 1 adjacent friendly figure with them on their turn, but must subtract 1 from his movement number. The carried figure is then placed on an open, adjacent space.

Victory:
When one player controls all the figures. If after Round 12 no one is in control of all figures, then the player with the most figures on the battlefield wins. (Figures being held in Section 42 don’t count towards either players totals). If there is a tie, the player with the most points wins.

AKA Agent Johnny Utah
Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:48 PM

Hi Guy's.. Still alive and playing alot, i build this map a couple of days ago, the first time I got all of terrain in play, It was for a 5 player match and went really, really well.
Iøm becoming less and less active in here, but I still enjoy all the work everybody put into it, and great cards from C3G. I really love your work

Enjoy

Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:51 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like what you did to create the walls of the buildings, Wolvie. Very creative.
Old February 3rd, 2011, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I really like what you did to create the walls of the buildings, Wolvie. Very creative.
Thanks, just sawed off the top of the castle settlement, and gave them a dark paint first the dry brushed the grey on top of it.

Actually just made the lava myself as well, and made the rules so that you you only loose 1 life by landing, on lava tiles and you roll one unblockable when landing on lava stones.

going to put my light-poles on this map next, and maybe see what else I can mod soon.
Old October 15th, 2011, 02:48 AM

ImAPirate Woo who?

nice maps i like the customs

But there is one they fear in there tong is name is Navoken, DragonBorn.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-t..._video-6300570
Old December 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM

Been a while since I've posted, but still enjoying the forum.. So here's a little Christmas spirit to thanks you all..

And a special big thanks to Grishnakk for the buildings!

Old December 6th, 2011, 08:18 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

My first initial thought: "" Honestly, I know the person that neg-repped you did it like a year ago, but really, they should be neg-repped for neg-repping true awesomeness. Note: I know, I know that's why neg-rep is supposed to be unsigned. So there isn't a huge neg-rep war.

Anyway...

Awesomeness is awesomeness if it is awesome. And this...IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

The hotel looks amazing, along with the warehouse and everything else..

+Rep to you!! Keep it up!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios