Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 30th, 2019, 11:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Zombie Hulk

Should be doable. We do have the completed basic and advanced sides, so it's just a matter of exporting those to PDF. (I think).
Old April 7th, 2019, 09:18 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Any updates on thoses pdf with basic side?

Thanks

EDIT :

There is my own pdf :
https://app.box.com/s/bcz3u0p6ck2apdrw99cmjq7tdu2yiutl

Last edited by Zeldarck; April 14th, 2019 at 04:49 AM.
Old May 1st, 2019, 11:22 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I realize that the Zombie Hulk was the first SoV creation from back when the Basic side wasn't bothered with, but will a Basic side ever be added to the PDF of the Zombie Hulk? I like to print my cards double sided to look as Official as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post

Thanks

EDIT :

There is my own pdf :
Thanks for asking guys. The PDF in the OP now points to a version that includes the basic side. I've done the other 5 early SoV cards as well. Big thanks to @doe138 for putting those together.
Old May 1st, 2019, 05:36 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
I realize that the Zombie Hulk was the first SoV creation from back when the Basic side wasn't bothered with, but will a Basic side ever be added to the PDF of the Zombie Hulk? I like to print my cards double sided to look as Official as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post

Thanks

EDIT :

There is my own pdf :
Thanks for asking guys. The PDF in the OP now points to a version that includes the basic side. I've done the other 5 early SoV cards as well. Big thanks to @doe138 for putting those together.
Did you use Zeldarack's Basic Side PDF?
Old May 1st, 2019, 05:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

Nope. doe made all of these.
Old May 1st, 2019, 05:40 PM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I ask because Zeldarack's linked Basic Side PDF is identical as far as I can tell.
Old May 1st, 2019, 05:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Quote:
I ask because Zeldarack's linked Basic Side PDF is identical as far as I can tell.
Well I'm guessing both of them compiled it from the existing master side and the existing basic side, both of which have been released for a while now.

That would go a long ways towards explaining the similarity
Old May 1st, 2019, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well I'm guessing both of them compiled it from the existing master side and the existing basic side, both of which have been released for a while now.

That would go a long ways towards explaining the similarity
Yup, that makes sense.
Old November 12th, 2021, 02:32 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just found a perfect alternate unit for Zombie Hulk at 1/3 of the price: https://www.minisgallery.com/index.p...=Ogre%20Zombie

Bought 3 of them for $20, now I've got a complete zombie army!
Old November 12th, 2021, 02:54 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

can confirm

I love this figure and they are the only zombie hulks that I use/own.
Old November 12th, 2021, 03:04 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
can confirm

Glad to have some confirmation! Just ordered 3 . Do you know how to make an alternate card with this sculpt? I don't
Old November 12th, 2021, 03:12 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
can confirm

Glad to have some confirmation! Just ordered 3 . Do you know how to make an alternate card with this sculpt? I don't
Depends on how fancy you want to get

I'm sure VC can provide instruction if you'd like to use specific programs. If you're just looking for a quick fix I use MSE's heroscape extension and pull the miniature picture off minisgallery or miniature market. Use a transparency service (program or web) for the main picture to get the miniature by itself and then I make a hitzone picture in paint. Not the fanciest but gets the job done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs