Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old June 28th, 2013, 07:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Mad_wookiee's Maps - Manticore added 6/28/2013

The BftU/SotM combo usually looks terrible to me, but that one has pretty decent aesthetics.

Last edited by dok; June 28th, 2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: That may seem like a backhanded compliment, but I consider that an achievement.
Old March 31st, 2014, 11:46 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just played a game on your Polaris and posted it to Youtube. It was a pretty fun map! I think we really enjoyed the glyph that gives your army a treasure glyph at the end of the round.

A ton of action was in the middle of the map, probably because my opponent and I had hero heavy armies. That glyph was what it was all about. We also had a few flying figures each, so it was pretty wild, just flying over the trees and glaciers to attack everything in the middle.
Old April 6th, 2014, 12:10 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

I know it's a little late to the party, but just flipping through some map threads, I stumbled across your Mayberry. I may have to order another Marvel set just to try it out... I know it doesn't have a lot of terrain to offer, but I've always thought that the concrete and asphalt have a beautiful aesthetic to them, and the warehouse ruin is also a great looking terrain piece that rarely sees use on my game table. I need to do this.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 1st, 2014, 12:22 PM

DARKLORD Woo who?

The link to the building instructions of the first map is broken.
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:20 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I have a question. We’ve used Mayberry a ton here in Ohio for our tournaments and we love it. The question I have is why are the RttFF walls on the outsides? Is it purely for aesthetics or is there something I’m missing?
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:24 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I like it as something that would help hold the map together during travel. And, as you say, it adds to the aesthetics. I don't think my buddy @mad_wookiee is likely to respond himself, but these are some of the finest maps on the site and I'm always happy to see this thread get bumped.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 19th, 2018, 11:46 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I like it as something that would help hold the map together during travel. And, as you say, it adds to the aesthetics. I don't think my buddy @mad_wookiee is likely to respond himself, but these are some of the finest maps on the site and I'm always happy to see this thread get bumped.
Ah, yes. All of those 2-hexes on the bottom are fragile.

Gameplay-wise I’m pretty sure figures like Nilfheim when faced a certain direction can’t fit against the wall because of his wings.
Old July 19th, 2018, 12:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Too bad for you, big scary dragon!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 19th, 2018, 03:10 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Ah, yes. All of those 2-hexes on the bottom are fragile.

Gameplay-wise I’m pretty sure figures like Nilfheim when faced a certain direction can’t fit against the wall because of his wings.
Exactly! I think the (cheap) cost of Nilfheim takes into account the fact that his huge wings limit his placement.

Hello there, by the way!
Old July 19th, 2018, 05:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Who let Typhon back onto the site?!?!

(Welcome back).
Old January 22nd, 2022, 01:14 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

@mad_wookiee , I know you no longer check these boards, but just want to say:

I played on your Umbra for the first time ever last night, and thought it a fantastic map.

We miss you and your cartographic magic.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Who let Typhon back onto the site?!?!

(Welcome back).
Hah hah, thanks @superfrog ! Just seeing this now — only 3.5 years late.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios