Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Ned and Edna stay together?
Yes! 2 40.00%
No! 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:38 PM

Tolamos knows what's in an order marker Tolamos knows what's in an order marker
Should Ned and Edna stay together?

For those of you that watched this last episode of the Simpsons, you know what I'm talking about.

My Customs! Trades

"Say hello to my little friend!"
Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:55 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Should Ned and Edna stay together?

Wow, I just finished watching the episode when I found this. I'll take yes, just to shake things up.
Old September 29th, 2011, 04:23 PM

BOOM! Woo who?

Mmmm. Hate the Simpsons. Don't rage on me for saying that, I'm sure you can understand why someone who's into Warhammer and Gears doesn't care for it...

"BOOOM!"

Now come sit on Santa's lap...
Old September 29th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM! View Post
Mmmm. Hate the Simpsons. Don't rage on me for saying that, I'm sure you can understand why someone who's into Warhammer and Gears doesn't care for it...

"BOOOM!"
I think we all love relevant posts.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 1st, 2011, 02:13 PM

BOOM! Woo who?

Sorry if you thought that was a little irrelevant bud. Probably not a great reason to give me neg rep, but whatever...

"BOOOM!"

Now come sit on Santa's lap...
Old October 2nd, 2011, 02:23 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM! View Post
Sorry if you thought that was a little irrelevant bud. Probably not a great reason to give me neg rep, but whatever...

"BOOOM!"
Some advice. Don't complain about neg rep if you don't want more. Read the forum rules. Second, if I gave you neg rep you'd probably be in the red.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 2nd, 2011, 01:01 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Darn, I think I missed this episode.... I'mma say yes, just 'cause.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV