Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 3rd, 2018, 10:43 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Oh, so that's how you win @The Dewk . You play more games than everyone else so you place higher even if they have no losses.
That is correct. I give myself and my brother extra games so that we can have superior records to all others!! Hahah good catch. Edited
Old July 3rd, 2018, 11:14 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

All right! Details for July's monthly have been decided! Break out your Moltenclaws and your Obsidian Guards, and check out the details here or in the following post!
Old July 3rd, 2018, 11:15 AM

UTAH MONTHLY JULY 2018

When: July 28th, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: Themed armies! You get an extra 50 points to build with if your army follows a credible theme. All Drow army, all Jandar army, all hero army, etc. Be creative, but be aware of when you're reaching too hard or are too boring. Of course, if you don't want to bother with a theme at all, and just want to throw an army together, go for it. You'll only be missing out on 50 extra points anyway! For examples, you can check out the last time we did this here!

- 475 point armies BUT an extra 50 points allowed if you have a "theme" to your army
- At least half of the maps will feature Lava because July is so gosh darned HOT.
- 24 figure limit
- SoV & C3V allowed, official Marvel allowed
- P. Glyphs: Defense+1, Unique Attack +1, Move, Wannok, Initiative, D20+1
- T. Glyphs: Defense+1, Attack+1, Potion of Healing, Ring of Protection, Belt of Giant Strength, Brooch of Shielding, Elixir of Speed
- Four 55 minute rounds
- If you show up, and no one else is mirroring the same theme as you, you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize.

Results/Army Builds
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps with the logistics of a lot of things.

Last edited by The Dewk; July 30th, 2018 at 02:20 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

If I can make it down Ill bring some hot prizes with me.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 3rd, 2018, 02:23 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Darn...this sounds like a great format. I’ll be at a family reunion so I likely won’t be there to make it...but who knows, maybe we’ll come back early.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 6th, 2018, 04:22 PM

I was starting to figure out what themed army I was going to bring to this monthly, and I was extremely amused to find that a particular build was exactly 525 points. I call it "Major Pain":

Major Q9 - 180
Major Q10 - 330
Major X17 - 430
Major J15 - 525

Old July 6th, 2018, 11:20 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Oh dear...haha...don't do it! Lol someone justs needs to bring an army of Repulsors...or does their thing only effect small/medium soulborgs?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 7th, 2018, 10:14 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I was starting to figure out what themed army I was going to bring to this monthly, and I was extremely amused to find that a particular build was exactly 525 points. I call it "Major Pain":

Major Q9 - 180
Major Q10 - 330
Major X17 - 430
Major J15 - 525

I like it. Very hearty. Take their attention away from you beating them by breaking a finger.

Old July 9th, 2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Oh dear...haha...don't do it! Lol someone justs needs to bring an army of Repulsors...or does their thing only effect small/medium soulborgs?
Haha I won't. It was very boring for me to play. AND it got destroyed by my nephew playing Elven Wizards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I like it. Very hearty. Take their attention away from you beating them by breaking a finger.
"You may feel a little pressure!"
Old July 11th, 2018, 05:05 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Re: July monthly--

I won't be there. My month is just too busy.
Old July 11th, 2018, 05:08 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:

Major Q9 - 180
Major Q10 - 330
Major X17 - 430
Major J15 - 525

You're winning, why would you break your finger?
Old July 11th, 2018, 05:10 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Major Q9 - 180
Major Q10 - 330
Major X17 - 430
Major J15 - 525

You're winning, why would you break your finger?
Breaking their finger. Reference to the old Major Payne movie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events