Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 8th, 2007, 04:02 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'm glad you have the breakdown of the Aaryglyn map because i really wanted to attemp building it

Added:
I just spent all last night building this map - it's great. Now all i have to do i playtest it!
Old July 9th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gary you are a giant among men.
Old July 18th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Got the Marvel Scenarios up. Genotech and Tribeca Labs

Even though Hasbro puts their battlefields/scenarios in rulebooks and PDFs, I like having them entered into my XML file used to generate my website. Having them in XML allows for all kinds of interesting possibilities later on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
You are a workhorse!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Gary you are a giant among men.
Thanks guys. I feel like a giant workhorse.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; April 5th, 2022 at 02:10 PM.
Old July 18th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
This helped me realize how great Arrow Gruts really are when I first looked at it a week ago. Krug and Mimring are Beasts?! Oh my!
Old August 16th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Character stats and special powers are up for Swarm of the Marro thanks to Grungebob's pics. (Not sure about point value of Solen and Nagrubs)

This update is not yet in the download version of the site. Once we have all Wave 8, Jungle and Large Fig expansion stats, I'll update the download.
Old August 31st, 2007, 12:18 PM
Spin Master

Got the rest of SotM into my tables (Glyphs, Battlefields, Terrain, etc.) And the Download has the updates.

Now it's off to the Friendly Confines to see if the Cubs can hang onto their 2.5 game lead...
Old August 31st, 2007, 03:01 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Got the rest of SotM into my tables (Glyphs, Battlefields, Terrain, etc.) And the Download has the updates.

Now it's off to the Friendly Confines to see if the Cubs can hang onto their 2.5 game lead...
Gary, thanks a million for keeping this so up to date. Heck I was using it on the Monday I got back from Gen Con and you had everything in there. You are the best!

One typo I caught...

Shiori's name is mis-spelled in the "Concentrated Will" power description.

And it looks like you got the card numbers right. I meant to email you, but your site doesn't have a "Contact" link.

Cheers,

Mark

Old August 31st, 2007, 10:53 PM
Spin Master

Quote:
One typo I caught...
Shiori's name is mis-spelled in the "Concentrated Will" power description.
I suspect there are a few more typos. Let me know if you see any others.
Old August 31st, 2007, 11:20 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Boo! Hiss! :P

Old September 1st, 2007, 06:19 PM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Quote:
Doesn't matter. We all know the Cardinals will finish on top before the season is over.
Old September 1st, 2007, 07:47 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Doesn't matter. We all know the Cardinals will finish on top before the season is over.
Boo Hiss ! x2

Old September 1st, 2007, 07:50 PM

geddy lifeson has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??? How dare you speak such atrocities? Cards will fall, Brewers will fizzle and Cubs go on to the Series!

Thanks again for the HS game, wish we had more time. Sorry the Cubs game went sour for ya. I went to Thursday's night game and it was excellent. Man, I love Wrigley!

You can surrender without a prayer, but never really pray without surrender
You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win without a fight

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion