Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 11th, 2011, 11:10 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Gary's Heroscape Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalu View Post
Your site is great !
It is very useful, I often use it.
Thanks.

I have found a typo: in 5 place in the "Hitzones and Special Powers" list, you have written "sheild" instead of "shield"
Tsk, tsk. 'I' before 'E' except after 'C.'

I also use your site frequently and I think its great. Thanks for being such a great contributor to the community, Gary!
Old June 12th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks dalu. There are a few small adjustments on my list for the site. I'll add this to the list

Quote:
Your site is great !
It is very useful, I often use it.
Thanks.

I have found a typo: in 5 place in the "Hitzones and Special Powers" list, you have written "sheild" instead of "shield"
Old June 12th, 2011, 03:12 AM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
True !

I just have found another typo : in 6 places in the "Hitzones and Special Powers" list, you have written "recieve..." instead of "receive..."
Old June 13th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh my, I should know better. This is really becoming an embarassment.

How about we all just write things the way they sound and be done with these silly rules that seem to be 60% rules and 40% exceptions?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
True !

I just have found another typo : in 6 places in the "Hitzones and Special Powers" list, you have written "recieve..." instead of "receive..."

Last edited by GaryLASQ; June 13th, 2011 at 12:56 AM.
Old June 13th, 2011, 03:18 AM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Oh my, I should know better. This is really becoming an embarassment.
Don't be embarrassed, your site is very top quality.
You've copied the text of all the powers !
I'm really impressed, there are very few typos.

There is a practical reason why I am interested in the correction of these few remaining errors: I often search words in your "Hitzones and Special Powers" list to find answers to questions like those.
  • Which figures have powers that react over received injuries ?
  • What are the powers that refer to the number of shields rolled ?
Of course, typos may cause to miss some powers.

Thanks for giving the community such a powerful tool as your site.
Old November 29th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Spin Master

On 2012-01-01, I will be consolidating the two versions of my HS site down to one version. If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to be using version 9 (IE9) in order to view my site.

Also, a side effect of the consolidated version will be different file names for the web pages. They will end with ".html" instead of the existing ".htm" and ".xhtml" file extensions. So if you have bookmarks/links referencing specific pages (like characters_001.htm, for example), these links will need to be changed after 2012-01-01.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; January 1st, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
Old January 1st, 2012, 08:13 PM
Spin Master

The change has been made. In a week or two, I will be removing pages that have file names ending with ".htm" and ".xhtml", leaving only ".html" web page files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
On 2012-01-01, I will be consolidating the two versions of my HS site down to one version. If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to be using version 9 (IE9) in order to view my site.

Also, a side effect of the consolidated version will be different file names for the web pages. They will end with ".html" instead of the existing ".htm" and ".xhtml" file extensions. So if you have bookmarks/links referencing specific pages (like characters_001.htm, for example), these links will need to be changed after 2012-01-01.
Old January 1st, 2012, 08:58 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I use your site all the time. It is a excellent resource. Thanks for keeping it going.
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Spin Master

I've always been a bit nervous about working the rules into my site, but I think it's about time I do this (better late than never, I guess). Hopefully it will be a helpful resource and not cause too much (if any) contention or confusion.

There will be some minimal editing, mainly because of trying to separate out Building, Basic Game and Master Game rules (especially for the "Fortress of the Archkyrie" rulebook). There will also be some editing in order to work in errata and important clarifications found in the FAQ.

I suppose I could get fancy with footnoting places where editing occurs and where FAQ information shows up. I'll probably just use some type of color highlighting for FAQ changes and additions.
Old February 20th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Gary is my hero.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:27 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you so much for your website. I have been using it consistently for over a year. Easily one of the most useful resources for important Heroscape statistics and info.
Old February 20th, 2012, 03:59 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

An improvement for an resource that is already great! Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion