Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 23rd, 2017, 10:50 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Okay! A week until September's monthly get-together! I've heard from @BiggaBullfrog @Scaperedude @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @DeathStryker @Saints_Wrath & @Sir Heroscape so we've got a decent little crew already, but I haven't had RSVPs from the rest of you all!

Who is down to come and 'Scape this next Saturday? @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @BryanBlaze @relish @ortimus @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @TIM0THY @Aethiar @antmarchingroves @Flash_19 @podunksarmy

You folks going to be able to make it? There are few better ways to spend a Saturday afternoon!
Old September 23rd, 2017, 10:52 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

And also! Don't forget National Heroscape Day will be held two weeks from September's get-together (October 14th)! Be sure to mark your calendars for that!

Last edited by The Dewk; September 24th, 2017 at 09:42 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Who is down to come and 'Scape this next Saturday? @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @BryanBlaze @relish @ortimus @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @TIM0THY @Aethiar @antmarchingroves @Flash_19 @podunksarmy

You folks going to be able to make it? There are few better ways to spend a Saturday afternoon!
I won't be able to make it this weekend, but I will definitely be there October 14th!
Old September 24th, 2017, 09:38 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it this month. You can count me in on October 14th for NHSD though!
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:35 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Ditto for me.
October yes, September no.
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post

I won't be able to make it this weekend, but I will definitely be there October 14th!
Quote:

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it this month. You can count me in on October 14th for NHSD though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Ditto for me.
October yes, September no.
No worries, gentlemen! Thanks for RSVPing for September AND October - when I give the details for October this Saturday evening, I'll already have you down as attendees!
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:06 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

You already know I'm planning to be there this Saturday, but I'll be there in October as well in case you were wondering.
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Hamadraith is coming down with us as well. And @podunksarmy is a solid maybe

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 27th, 2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
You already know I'm planning to be there this Saturday, but I'll be there in October as well in case you were wondering.
Good stuff! You bringing Ammron or others this weekend (or for NHSD)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Hamadraith is coming down with us as well. And @podunksarmy is a solid maybe
Ah, Sir H, the gift that keeps on giving!
Old September 28th, 2017, 06:53 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Does anybody by chance have an extra squad of phantom knights that I could borrow for this Saturday? (Particularly if you will be coming to the tournament......)

H E R O S C A P E
Old September 28th, 2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Does anybody by chance have an extra squad of phantom knights that I could borrow for this Saturday? (Particularly if you will be coming to the tournament......)
Got 'em
Old September 28th, 2017, 06:57 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Got 'em
Ya da man!! I've got all my maps built and ready for Saturday!!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events