Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 17th, 2019, 10:08 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gargoyles Customs: Goliath and Eliza (Disney)

A few years ago, for my bachelor party, a friend made Heroscape customs of my wife and I. Fast forward to this summer and now this friend is also getting married. I didn't want to do the same thing and make a custom of him, so, knowing he's a big fan of Gargoyles, I decided to make a custom of Goliath and Eliza. Here is what I have so far.

See the hidden for my original thoughts, and the pictures below for the final product.
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks!

Edit: Correcting Elisa's name

Edit: Project Completed!

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Last edited by Garenex; December 17th, 2019 at 05:36 PM.
Old April 18th, 2019, 12:38 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Gargoyles Customs: Goliath and Eliza (Disney)

Her name is Elisa Maza, not Eliza.
Interesting designs, could work for Classicscape versions. Some funky wording here or there, and I'm not sure how Goliath is moving at super-sonic speed when Elisa's threatened (plus a potential 5 attack without outside boosts feels a bit too fierce for Elisa), plus I'd try to think up more distinct personalities than Capable for both of them (I have Elisa penciled in as Resolute and Goliath as Noble) but in general, some interesting ideas.

~Lazy Orang, who's also a big Gargoyles fan and is hoping to do a series of Gargoyles designs for C3G eventually.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 18th, 2019, 07:28 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the catch on the name. I know I kept going back and forth on that. I also liked your idea for the personalities. The "within 20" for the Guardian Protector, may be a bit far, especially on smaller maps. Do you think within 10 would be much more practical?

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old April 18th, 2019, 07:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'd have said 6 or at most 8 is all that's needed and more fitting from a strategic and thematic level, persoanally.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 19th, 2019, 03:10 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There are a few on ebay right now: https://www.ebay.com/i/292020218134?chn=ps&dispItem=1
Old April 21st, 2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBeyond View Post

There are a few on ebay right now: https://www.ebay.com/i/292020218134?chn=ps&dispItem=1
Thanks for finding this! I went ahead and purchased one and we'll see how it turns out.

Old April 22nd, 2019, 01:03 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No problem. Not sure if you've seen how to make a shade wash from a certain floor wax + black paint + water (or if you happen to have some actual wash), but the figure seems like it would benefit heavily from some wash to bring out the few details it has (and a light gold touch up on the belt buckle).
Old July 1st, 2019, 05:53 PM

Here's the final product.
Goliath figure is from the toy BeardBeyond found. I did some touch up painting (belt and back of the wings) and Eliza is a repainted Nakita Agent.

Old July 1st, 2019, 07:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
Could you get a pic from the front next to a stack of tiles or a figure from the Marvel set?
Thanks!
Old July 2nd, 2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool.
Could you get a pic from the front next to a stack of tiles or a figure from the Marvel set?
Thanks!
I don't have the figures anymore, as the bachelor party was this last weekend, but here's a picture of them by each other which should give a decent perspective.

Last edited by Garenex; December 17th, 2019 at 05:40 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome. Thank you!
Old July 3rd, 2019, 03:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Cool @Garenex . Gargoyles was my favorite Disney cartoon and one I think they could bring back now like they are bringing back every other 90s Disney property. I could totally see a live action show streaming on the new Disney+ with Gargoyles being mostly Jim Henson Creature Shop animatronic suits (with maybe CG in fights & wide shots) with Keith David reprising his voice role and Jonathan Frakes playing the live action Xanatos. I'd subscribe to Disney+ just for that

Anyway, the cards from the pics look different from the OP of this thread - can you post the updated stats and powers?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards