Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 10th, 2019, 01:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Public Playtesting

Uh, I don't agree with that at all. Ultron says after moving and attacking, not after taking a turn. The Drones let Ultron move and attack, so that is a level of rules-lawyering that I'm not comfortable with. We need to tweak the wording if that's the case, since you and I had played this totally different then.
Old October 10th, 2019, 01:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Uh, I don't agree with that at all. Ultron says after moving and attacking, not after taking a turn. The Drones let Ultron move and attack, so that is a level of rules-lawyering that I'm not comfortable with. We need to tweak the wording if that's the case, since you and I had played this totally different then.
this is what the power reads and is the reason I brought up my concern on their viability as Ultron Transmission targets. Granted, I was expecting a destroyed clause and didn't read it very carefully.

I personally think it's fine as is. I can see your worry LP, but at the same time the opponent could just skirt around Ultron and go for the Drones.
Old October 10th, 2019, 01:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I personally think it's fine as is. I can see your worry LP, but at the same time the opponent could just skirt around Ultron and go for the Drones.
Technically yes, but that was ROUGH on the opponent, letting Ultron wreak havoc while having a single Drone run around with free movement.

I guess my preference is to clean up wording and try for one more test, specifically with having one or more drones playing keepaway while Ultron blows everything else up.
Old October 10th, 2019, 01:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Clean up how?
Old October 10th, 2019, 01:33 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Clean up how?
Clarify what the actual intent was, as Tickle and I played it totally differently.
Old October 10th, 2019, 02:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Not sure that is necessary. Seems like tickle may have just misread the cards. I think it's pretty clear as is. The only way to really make it clearer that I can think of is to FAQ it.
Old October 10th, 2019, 02:07 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Not sure that is necessary. Seems like tickle may have just misread the cards. I think it's pretty clear as is. The only way to really make it clearer that I can think of is to FAQ it.
He wrote the cards, and it's his LD, so I want to know what his intent is!
Old October 10th, 2019, 02:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Very true! Definitely need some tickle clarification on intent.
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Does seem as though since Ultron's card used the 'after moving and attacking with Ultron' language instead of the more common 'after taking a turn with this Ultron' language, that as long as you both moved and attacked with Ultron via Age of Ultron, you get to roll for Transmission. Transmission requires you to roll a 18+ on the d20 though, not exactly an easy number to hit. Transmission also already requires you to choose a figure within 10 clear sight spaces of Ultron, so the hiding one figure in the SZ aspect only helps with OM management at any range and no LOS.
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I suppose I bungled that ruling. But I don’t understand how Age of Ultron allows you to roll for Program Transmission. It doesn’t give Ultron a full turn. I guess I’m fine with it allowing him to roll but I am fine with it if that’s actually how it works. I read Age of Ultron as allowing just those 2 phases, moving and attacking.
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:11 PM
...has moist legs

Transmission doesn’t NEED a full turn, just after moving and attacking, which is what the Drones give...
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

But he does have to be chosen to both move and attack right? A lot of the game Vs the Fan 4 he was rubber wrapped so I was moving 2 Drones and making feeble attacks on Mr. Fantastic with Ultron.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library