Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 23rd, 2006, 07:12 AM

trixar has disabled reputation
actually if u say braxas and the q9 armies were the ones they used for most of the day i can assure u that was not their best teams as we play each other quite alot and i know that neither voodoo and preacher were using their best armies those two sound like the experimental armies we had discussed recently before the tournament.

the ccc's frenzy master

Old July 24th, 2006, 05:30 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart
They may not have been their favorite armies trixar, but there is a good reason for that; Joe's Fury already stated in another thread that he built their armies, so of course they weren't "their" favorite armies.

Some of us, in our tournaments, have been discussing whether or not braxas is a bit unbalanced in 400pt tournament play. You either have to build specific armies tailored against braxas or hope your opponent doesn't have her, because she can be a real b*tch. Q9 not so much, but he is pretty powerful too. I assume that JF chose two characters he felt were powerful and then added to them to create what he felt were two powerhouse armies for Preacher and Vu to use throughout the tournament. I could be wrong, but it's only how I see it on this side of the fence. I'm pretty sure i'm close to the mark because it crossed my own mind to do something similar at the beatdown.

That doesn't mean they didn't use the armies well or that their skill wasn't important in their wins only that they did come with the best your group collaborated on with an agenda, for one of you to take home the trophy. While we each built our own armies with our own imagination and some with the purpose of trying out something different or fun. I don't believe for a moment that you guys just half assed an army and then just said "whatever, I hope this works" not when you went to all the trouble you did orchestrating everything else, especially knowing you guys "discussed it" and had your leader select the armies.

Blah blah blah We'll play again and then we'll see. You guys are good players, but don't discount us. It was close and next time you may be on the losing side so it behooves you to not let your mouth run to much over winning one time. Next time we'll be better prepared knowing its the CCC.
Old July 24th, 2006, 06:00 PM

Joe's Fury has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman
Blah blah blah We'll play again and then we'll see. You guys are good players, but don't discount us. It was close and next time you may be on the losing side ....... Next time we'll be better prepared knowing its the CCC.
Trust me Dman, we don't discount anybody; we respect all our fellow HS players.....though some of us are arch-rivals by regions . Don't take our teasing too serious, it's all for fun.

I am happy to know that you guys are taking us seriously and will be preparing for our next meet. Of course we will prepare as well, maybe we'll sneak attack you with Gorillanators...so unexpected it'll throw your game off Muhuhahaha!

Old July 25th, 2006, 01:13 AM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart
I've been wanting to field the G-unit, but i'm afraid of getting laughed out of the tourney =/
Old July 25th, 2006, 01:30 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Fury
Of course we will prepare as well, maybe we'll sneak attack you with Gorillanators...so unexpected it'll throw your game off Muhuhahaha!
That I would like to see. I've fielded 2 squads of G-nators and I'm a big fan. I wonder what the CCC have in the works? I've seen the orc and wulsinu hordes. Time for something new!
Old July 25th, 2006, 01:58 AM

Joe's Fury has disabled reputation
I still haven't unleashed the secret of the G-nators yet. I've done ok with them before, but have a difficult time trying to take out large heroes. I'm still trying to find the missing link.........hopefully I'll find it in time for the next gameday - I have a couple of days.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events