Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 12th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures - Star Wars - Probe Droid - Jaw

On the Dark Side I just added a Probe Droid card. And in the Fringe section I added a squad of Jawas. Just 2 days left in my countdown to the new movie!
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures -Star Wars -Qui Gon Jinn & Plo

Sticking with a Clone Wars theme on my next to last day of posting cards I give you Plo Koon and Qui-Gon Jinn!
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Titleless

Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures -Star Wars- Darth Tyranus & Yod

Darth Tyranus (Count Dooku) & Yoda Added!

And that's it! The new movie opens tomorrow. I certainly hope all of us fans enjoy the new movie, and you've enjoyed my little Heroscape run up to the release of the new film. Now go game!
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:27 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Kenobi and Yoda both have a Force Ghost power but they are different powers. Since I know you sometimes design figures across wide time spans I figured I'd point it out in case it was not intentional.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Kenobi and Yoda both have a Force Ghost power but they are different powers. Since I know you sometimes design figures across wide time spans I figured I'd point it out in case it was not intentional.
This is one of the main reasons I put these cards here. It gives me several new sets of fresh eyes looking them over!

Of course the idea is that Yoda adds defense (in keeping with his character), and older Kenobi adds both attack and defense. It really then becomes a simple special ability name change to differentiate the two. To be honest that's something we never, ever caught, or even considered.

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe Yoda's SA could be called Defensive Force Ghost perhaps?

Thanks Japes!
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Titleless

Changed Yoda's card to read "DEFENSIVE FORCE GHOST".

I'll leave it at that, unless I come up with a different wording this afternoon.
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
This is one of the main reasons I put these cards here. It gives me several new sets of fresh eyes looking them over!

Of course the idea is that Yoda adds defense (in keeping with his character), and older Kenobi adds both attack and defense. It really then becomes a simple special ability name change to differentiate the two. To be honest that's something we never, ever caught, or even considered.

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe Yoda's SA could be called Defensive Force Ghost perhaps?

Thanks Japes!
Glad to help.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 18th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Titleless

I created this chart a while back for my Star Wars games and thought I'd go ahead and share it. It's an easier to read, 8 x 10 version of the smaller chart I first posted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards