Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 8th, 2021, 09:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Wouldn't mind seeing Begin the Hunt opened up to any Hunter rather then being limited to just the other Predators. Then you could also build a team of different hunters.

I ended up with two different Predator minis (although the one with the spear broke off), so if you wanted to just use two different poses for the two different types of Predator I could get you pics.
Old July 8th, 2021, 11:14 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They've sort of inducted Humans in Predator 2 and AVP so I don't think it would be off theme. I'd like to see Hunters grow with Predators at the helm.
Old July 9th, 2021, 10:19 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Wouldn't mind seeing Begin the Hunt opened up to any Hunter rather then being limited to just the other Predators. Then you could also build a team of different hunters.

I ended up with two different Predator minis (although the one with the spear broke off), so if you wanted to just use two different poses for the two different types of Predator I could get you pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
They've sort of inducted Humans in Predator 2 and AVP so I don't think it would be off theme. I'd like to see Hunters grow with Predators at the helm.
Any Hunter sounds interesting. Predators do respect humans when they earn it, like Lex at the end of AvP. Here's our Hunters ;
Quote:
Ka-Zar (170), Kraven (200), Ravage (110), Terminator (Hunter) (200), Venom (Rocket Raccoon) (210), Manhunter (140), Predator (240), Sentinel (160)
The only one that jumps out to me as iffy is the Sentinel and Manhunter, but I doubt an Elder + either of those makes a particularly good army. Can 100% see Predators working with the rest of them. (besides Ravage, I don't know anything about him)
Old July 10th, 2021, 01:08 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Has anyone thrown a Captain America Sam design out there yet? I'm sure they have. Here's a take:

NAME = CAPTAIN AMERICA
SECRET IDENTITY = SAM WILSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER? PROTECTOR?
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

AERIAL SHIELD THROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5 Attack 4.

Captain America may use this special attack before moving, and then attack one additional time with his normal attack after moving. For the remainder of the turn, a figure attacked by this special attack cannot add defense dice for height advantage, and rolls 1 fewer defense die when attacked by Captain America with a normal attack.

DO BETTER!
Once per player turn, if a figure you control is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may move Captain America up to 7 spaces with his Flying special power as long as he ends his move adjacent to the attacking or defending figure. If Captain America is adjacent to the defending figure, it rolls 2 additional defense dice. If Captain America is adjacent to the attacking figure, and the defending figure receives a wound, you may inflict a wound on the attacking figure.

FLYING

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 10th, 2021, 01:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

johnny did.

But we're not afraid of version II's.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2021, 01:58 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Boy am I out of the loop!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 10th, 2021, 02:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Would be down for an MCU version since it’s a different earth!
Old July 12th, 2021, 09:52 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The first turtle figures I was able to get my hands on were the four brothers with all red colors, not the blue, purple, red, and orange you typically see on TV. So I wrote up a Unique Squad design for them and stored it away.

NAME = TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = TURTLES
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (4)
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

SENSEI BONDING

After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, you may first take a turn with a Unique Hero that has the Class of Sensei.

FOCUSED SHURIKEN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 3 Attack: 2 + Special
When attacking with this Special Attack, if at least one skull is rolled, you may attack 1 additional time. If a Turtle attacks the same figure with both attacks, add “X” number of dice to the second attack, where “X” equals the number of skulls rolled during the first attack.

HALF-SHELL DEFENSE
When a Turtle rolls defense dice, one shield will block all damage and each Turtle may immediately move using the Stealth Leap 12 special power.

STEALTH LEAP 12
Instead of moving normally, each Turtle may use Stealth Leap. Stealth Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Stealth Leap, ignore elevations. A Turtle using this power may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. A Turtle using this power may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. When using Stealth Leap, a Turtle will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old July 17th, 2021, 01:10 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Had this idea awhile back, I was at least partly inspired by What We Do In The Shadows (great show btw). Anyways I thought it ridiculous that Werewolves are worth 130 and one garden variety Vampire would be worth like 30 points, so I thought I had written up this design and @Karat helped me work on it a bit a few months ago as well. I think they would serve as a neat go between for Dracula and the Vampire Minions and also function well enough as a mid level vamp. I have ideas for a Human "familiar" Minion too.

Quote:

NAME = VAMPIRE BARON

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = LORD
PERSONALITY = TREACHEROUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 130

UNDEAD SERVITUDE
Before taking a turn with this Vampire Baron, if there is a Minion Hero or Squad figure within 6 spaces of this Vampire Baron, you may first take a turn with that Minion Hero or Squad.

STEALTH FLYING
When this Vampire Baron starts to fly, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

BLOOD DRIVE 2
When attacking a figure that is not an Android, Construct, or destructible object, this Vampire Baron adds 1 to his Attack number for each Wound Marker on the defending figure's card, up to a maximum of +2.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Three Vampire Minion Squads and one of these would make 400 points, plus Drac and the Brides at 600 would be a 1,000 point army.

Last edited by Splash; June 20th, 2022 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Borrowed Blood Drive
Old July 17th, 2021, 02:09 AM

Also I've been wanting to take a crack at Blue Marvel (don't think there's been a design of him yet), but wasn't sure which direction to go. I'd love any input.
Quote:

NAME = BLUE MARVEL
SECRET IDENTITY = ADAM BRASHEAR

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 8

POINTS = 500?

ANTIMATTER MANIPULATION
Whenever Blue Marvel successfully attacks an opponent’s figure, before wounds are placed, you may either:
• remove an Order Marker from that figure’s card instead of placing wounds; or
• roll an unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to the defending figure.

NIGH INVULNERABILITY 11
Anytime Blue Marvel would be destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, Blue Marvel is not destroyed and, if he would have been destroyed by receiving wounds, ignore those wounds.

ATOMIC LEVEL AWARENESS
Blue Marvel has the class of Scientist in addition to the one listed on his card. Enemy figures cannot use any special power to move through Blue Marvel or prevent him from rolling for a leaving engagement attack.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
The first power may need slight tweaking, but you get the idea.
The perception power I thought would be cool as a counter to Stealth, but in particular Tiny Stealth, so I hope it is worded or there's a way to word it so that this takes precedence.

Last edited by Splash; January 4th, 2022 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Updated Nigh-Invulnerability to actual power
Old July 17th, 2021, 08:46 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

TMNT

Pretty nasty. I can immediately tell you you'll want some language to stop HSD from letting you move up by attacking yourself. (Just need to specify "against an opponent's attack" in there or similar)

Vampire Baron
I'd probably go for a more Professor X-y restriction that the activated figures have to be within X spaces, vs letting him activate any as long as one is nearby. I like the general idea here, but this one could maybe use more pop? In general I always found the Vampire Minions kinda underwhelming, so wouldn't mind seeing him work a bit more tightly with them.

Blue Marvel
This is a character I've wanted to see, but that I'm not really up on enough to tackle myself. First power is cool. I think the terrain stuff in NI makes sense but it is a bit of a letdown from the power title. Not sure about the Genius dual-classing - that's specifically meant to be a bad guy class.

(No timely responses guaranteed, busy this weekend)
Old July 17th, 2021, 09:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What figure is that for the Vamp?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy