Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 8th, 2009, 09:31 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!
Ruined city block

Hey all,

I posted my asphalt repaint a few nights ago and I wanted to show it in an actual map. These are a few quick shots of my progress on a ruined city sector.

Old February 8th, 2009, 09:49 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ruined city block

Dhaphaos, that's an amazing setup. Those are kickass ruin pieces.

Old February 8th, 2009, 11:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Nice set up. I really like the razor wire.
Old February 8th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Really, really nice. I'd have left some side-street alleys so people can try an end-around, but very nice paint and ditto on the concertina wire. Muy bueno!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old February 9th, 2009, 12:37 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Very nice work, Dhaphaos! I love the whole look and theme of the scene, and the repainted asphalt tiles look great on the map! Next you should do a scene on a highway, painting yellow lines down the middle of the asphalt pieces. I'll +rep you when I can.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old February 9th, 2009, 01:22 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Pretty sick.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old February 9th, 2009, 08:49 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Really, really nice. I'd have left some side-street alleys so people can try an end-around, but very nice paint and ditto on the concertina wire. Muy bueno!
Yeah thats a great idea. I used the stone hexes from rttff and fota for sidewalks/gangways. It adds alot of possibilities for this map.
Old February 9th, 2009, 10:04 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

And those photos turned out awsome...I either need to learn my wife's camera functions a little more, or get better lighting (or both!)

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old February 9th, 2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
And those photos turned out awsome...I either need to learn my wife's camera functions a little more, or get better lighting (or both!)
I photograph everything under full spectrum lighting. It seems to give the best results for me. As for your wifes camera functions you're on your own.
Old February 14th, 2009, 10:16 AM

Hey all,

I was pretty busy at work this week but I managed to get a little done on this project. First off is a repaint of the stock marvel building. I'm not sure how I like this honestly. It's not completely finished but I wanted to get some opinions.

Next is a two hex rubble pile. I have a ton of scrap materials sitting around so I mashed together some foamcore,planters foam,styro,toothpicks and a few other things to make a movement blocker. I like the way this turned out and I think i'm going to make a bunch of these in various sizes.

Old February 14th, 2009, 10:23 AM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I really like all these customs but... Why is it the drones, with the airborne elite and Drake? I get why Drake and the Airborns could be there but, what are the drones supposed to be in those scenes?
Old February 14th, 2009, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathify View Post
I really like all these customs but... Why is it the drones, with the airborne elite and Drake? I get why Drake and the Airborns could be there but, what are the drones supposed to be in those scenes?
The drones are supposed to be drones.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles