Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 11th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Iron Man (2020) (VOTE Public Testing)

This passes
Old September 20th, 2019, 07:38 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Man (2020) (Public Testing)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Iron Man 2020

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Iron Man 2020, Ozymandias, Spawn (840) VS Ryu, Chun-Li, M. Bison, Scorpion (835)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Iron Man 2020, Commander Rogers, War Machine (850) VS Doc Ock 2, Rhino, Shocker, Vulture, Electro (855)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Iron Man 2020 has an absurd amount of offensive ability, able to shred entire armies. But he’s also fragile. I honestly think 320 is his floor at this point; that combo with Ozymandias is really good though I was lucky with him in my games.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun overall.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 04:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Anything different/specific you want to see in testing here after Arch's tests Ronin? I'll run one test with Ozy and one without. I see Arch ran him with and without Ozy as well and he won both games.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 06:17 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Might want to run him a little higher? 330—340? Looks like he's coming in a little hot. Other than that, nothing specific.

Thanks for the test, by the way, Archie! Been kind of a crazy few days, so haven't had much time to dig into the results.
Old September 26th, 2019, 06:30 AM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Iron Man (2020)

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Iron Man 2020(340), Ms. Marvel(350), Ozy(200), Oracle(110) (1000)
vs.
Fantastic Four(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Iron Man 2020(340), Ms. Marvel(350), Valkyrie(350) (1040)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Shang-Chi(230), Daredevil II(200), Swordsman(160) (1040)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Very solid offensive design. The versatility on STASA is great. Only option I didn't use was the movement one, but I found each other option coming into use quite a bit. Nasty special attack, especially when combined with Ms. Marvel's attack. He'll have an achilles heel against auto-wounders, and if he has no defensive support he could fall with a botch or two, but his raw power makes up for it. Temporal Defense didn't see any use here for me. 350 is feeling likely to me to be safe, but we'll see what 1 more set shows.
Old September 26th, 2019, 10:48 AM
Symbiotic

Thanks, Ark!
@Yodaking if you haven't started yet, I might look at some tweaks to rein him in a hair. Should have that figured out tonight. I think his cost is trending a little higher than I'd like.
Old September 26th, 2019, 01:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

No, have not started yet. Had some armies worked out with a 330 point price I was going to run, if that will still work for you after your adjustments. Otherwise I haven't even pulled the armies figures and cards.
Old September 26th, 2019, 06:44 PM
C3G Landlord

What are you thinking about changing here? I'm guessing the best way to pull back here would be through the SA, so maybe base att. of 3 for it? I normally wouldn't be too keen on a SA of 3, but one of his options subtracts a shield and another boosts the attack by up to +3 so I don't think the lower base of 3 will be a problem. It would really only come into play when needing the range boost option or trying to move a figure against it's will for some reason.

Only other thought I had would be to tie an OM reveal on his card for the SA as chaining the powerful SA together with an attack from a bonding source makes for quite a combo. I don't like that option as much though, seem thematically weird to have his SA limited by an OM reveal on his card. It would also cause me to readjust my army plans as I had him paired up with Iron Patriot to see if I could chain together his double attack with a triple use of the SA via Master Motivator for 5 attacks from one OM reveal.
Old September 26th, 2019, 06:48 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Definitely wouldn't want an OM approach. I think either a drop to 3 base or limiting it to 2 attacks would suffice. Or just let him roll at 350-360.
Old September 26th, 2019, 09:12 PM
Symbiotic

I think ticking down to two attacks with the SA and letting him come in closer to the original 300 guess would be my preference.
Old September 26th, 2019, 09:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Just curious, how often were you two able to get in 3 att. per round with the only once per figure limitation? I find I don't often get 3 att. out of Cap's SA very often myself. Also just engage figures like Bucky so he can only shoot once even if he does score a wound. As such the once per figure clause has always felt pretty effective at keeping a power in check. Which reminds me, I should include Weather Wizard in one of his armies so he can disengage and get multiple attacks more often in my tests.
Old September 26th, 2019, 09:36 PM

If I remember correctly, it was about 2-3 times in each game. In the results you'll see in the 2 games, only once did he manage to deal wounds to 3 different figures on a turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library