Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 27th, 2010, 05:06 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS at HOUSE MOUSE

Yeah, I just bought 2X Warriors and Soulborgs two weeks ago myself. I should have waited for Black Friday!
Old November 27th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
Yeah, I just bought 2X Warriors and Soulborgs two weeks ago myself. I should have waited for Black Friday!

I had just, a little before this sale began, placed my order for Christmas.
Old November 27th, 2010, 06:23 PM

AceofShadows is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Woah the Rats are up to $7 now. I was fast enough to snatch them at $4 phew! Is there a chance that Wave 9 will get a disccount? It's a pretty slim chance seeing how rare it is now, but it's worth hoping for. And with all these orders, approximately when will they be shipped out?

Ace
Old November 27th, 2010, 06:48 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

Last edited by jahosaphat; November 29th, 2010 at 07:19 PM.
Old November 27th, 2010, 07:05 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
So what if we already paid for a few orders, and the shipping is less than what we paid for?

If you paid with Paypal, you will get a refund to your Paypal account. If you paid with a credit card, I'll reduce your payment before processing the credit card.
Old November 27th, 2010, 07:07 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
Sandra,

Can you please give us a definitive time on Monday night that the sale will end so I can make sure to get all of my shopping completed in time? Thanks again for the sale, it has been fun to follow and as always more 'scape is awesome.
Let's agree to end the sale at 5:00 pm PST on Monday night. That should give everyone a chance to put in their final orders.
Old November 27th, 2010, 07:23 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow! Great price on that wave 11 PK booster!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old November 27th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, Sandra. It would be really great if I saw some BftUs on sale, but this is really great.

~Rednax
Old November 28th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahosaphat View Post
Just got 8 packs at 2.99, 3 were with molten claw. Best deal ever, ill sell four packs and make money while getting four packs free.
While there is nothing to stop you from doing this, bragging about taking advantage of Sandra's great deals to make money isn't going to win you too many friends on the site. It would be one thing to say I bought extra to use as cheap prizes at local tournaments or to sell to my friends so we can save shipping costs, but to say I'm buying them to profit -- well it just seems a little wrong. Especially to the person who shows up to the sale late and the items he wants are out of stock because you bought extra to profit on.
Old November 28th, 2010, 08:07 AM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your flexibility so far.

Would love a deal of your vinyl sleeves, if you've got stock you want to clear.

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old November 28th, 2010, 08:07 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahosaphat View Post
Just got 8 packs at 2.99, 3 were with molten claw. Best deal ever, ill sell four packs and make money while getting four packs free.
While there is nothing to stop you from doing this, bragging about taking advantage of Sandra's great deals to make money isn't going to win you too many friends on the site. It would be one thing to say I bought extra to use as cheap prizes at local tournaments or to sell to my friends so we can save shipping costs, but to say I'm buying them to profit -- well it just seems a little wrong. Especially to the person who shows up to the sale late and the items he wants are out of stock because you bought extra to profit on.

I wanted that pack too. Alas.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old November 28th, 2010, 08:12 AM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

All is not lost - are you folk aware you can still buy the pack for $9?
Just check under the wave.

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News