Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 18th, 2019, 02:20 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Scytale's customs - Xiphydir (new!) (5/7/19)

Veteran Leader can just be an approved alternate sculpt for the veteran. Like how the Shield Smiths have a 4th approved figure.
Old June 18th, 2019, 09:35 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

@Cleon - go ahead and nominate.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 19th, 2019, 05:27 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
@Cleon - go ahead and nominate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I think these four look the best together. The blue capes make them fit together well.

So are these the final four? I like them together.

Not sure if I need a custom card made to nominate them of if I can just straight up. Either or I'll nominate whenever possible.
Old June 19th, 2019, 01:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I believe the rules state you need a card for a nomination. I’m sure either Kinseth or Scy will have one up soon-ish, though.
Old June 19th, 2019, 01:54 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Not this week (busy week for me), but after that I can throw a card together.
Old June 24th, 2019, 10:01 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Old June 29th, 2019, 05:54 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Awesome. Came out great.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:33 AM

I just wanted to quick highlight the new front page announcement for C3V Special Release 1. The treefolk figures were announced some time ago, but their designs struggled in C3V, bounced around between departments, and languished as their lead designers left C3V. I came up with a unique concept for the faction and took them over. It was a long, rough process getting them to where they are now (for many reasons), but they have made it to release with everyone's help and I am extremely proud of the result. They are, by far, the most challenging faction I've ever worked on in terms of balance.
Old April 9th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for all the hard work! Very much looking forward to trying them out. Any recommendations for team size/make up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I just wanted to quick highlight the new front page announcement for C3V Special Release 1. The treefolk figures were announced some time ago, but their designs struggled in C3V, bounced around between departments, and languished as their lead designers left C3V. I came up with a unique concept for the faction and took them over. It was a long, rough process getting them to where they are now (for many reasons), but they have made it to release with everyone's help and I am extremely proud of the result. They are, by far, the most challenging faction I've ever worked on in terms of balance.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Thanks for all the hard work! Very much looking forward to trying them out. Any recommendations for team size/make up?
You want as many Wildwoods as possible; forget adding in other units in a normal-sized game. You want a good balance of Sentinels and Runners.

Here's what I would do for a 500 point army.

Monarch x 1 = 140
Sentinels x 2 = 200
Runners x 4 = 160

I am planning to write a Codex article about how to play with and against them. If you don't know how to play them, and your opponent knows how to counter them, you'll get wrecked. If you don't know how to play against them, and your opponent knows how to play them well, you'll get wrecked.
Old July 24th, 2020, 05:52 PM

Re: Scytale's customs - Basalt Tribe Warriors (new!) (7/24/2

new unit 7/24/20

These miniatures were tossed around in C3V Brainstorming for a while, but for various reasons we didn't go forward with them. I felt inspired, though, so I bought a set for myself.

The design is simple and straightforward, yet thematic and potent. They can hit pretty darn hard in melee, or stand back and throw boulders, or both. They lack a defensive ability, but I gave them solid defense which combines well with their speed and ability to attack from range.

Their power does not play nicely with the Glyph of Ivor. Mixing these guys with taht causes order-of-application questions, which isn't cool, but I never use Ivor (who does?). It's also potentially odd with Attack Aura 1 (on Finn), but it's easy enough to rule intelligently. So I'm fine with this level of rules squishiness on a home custom.

double-based

Stone Giant (D&D Rise of the Runelords)
Stone Giant Champion (D&D Rise of the Runelords)
Conna the Wise (D&D Lost Coast)

Old July 24th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Scytale's customs - Basalt Tribe Warriors (new!) (7/24/2

Ooh, Scy, I love it. A one power card!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards