Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Closed Thread

Old February 1st, 2008, 09:50 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Here's a new one:

General Zod, DC (GreyOwl)
Old February 1st, 2008, 07:24 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Two for me.

Black Bolt (Blackagar Boltagon) Marvel: (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Dusk (Peter Parker) Marvel: (hi1hi1hi1hi1)

Old February 1st, 2008, 08:29 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
Here's a new one:

General Zod, DC (GreyOwl)
Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Two for me.

They both show up as Black Bolt? Added one to BB.
Old February 1st, 2008, 08:30 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Two for me.

Both link to black bolt (who looks a bit cheap in the points area).

*EDIT* beaten by a minute...
Old February 1st, 2008, 08:31 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Doh, fixed in the original, sorry about that.

EDIT: And here too

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff
Both link to black bolt (who looks a bit cheap in the points area).
I agree that he looks cheap, but in testing, check my custom thread, he went toe to toe with the Hulk and even struggled against the Silver Surfer. I could see raising him another 10, but let's take this conversation out of the A-Z thread.

Old February 5th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Doh, fixed in the original, sorry about that.

EDIT: And here too

Dusk (Peter Parker) Marvel:(hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Shame on you. Do it right the first time and LOL JK DONE
I added him under the Spider-Man posting and as Dusk.

Also, Do y'all want me post my links so know what Ive added?
Ive added Jamie Madrox and a Multiple Men card under Multiple man.
Old February 6th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
Here are stand-alone versions of my Iron Man armors. These don't require another figure to wear the armor, nor do they require peripheral cards. Not as versatile as the other versions, but several people have requested these, and they are more in line with official figures.
DONE. I added them as a seperate list after the others.
Old February 9th, 2008, 02:29 AM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
Two more for you to add when you have the time, PochoMan.

Bullseye (Benjamin Poindexter) Marvel(Troll Warrior)

The Russian (Unknown) Marvel(Troll Warrior)
Old February 18th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Warrior
Two more for you to add when you have the time, PochoMan.
Well All I Have Is Time On My Hands. LOL

ADDED
allskulls' Shang-Chi, Daredevil, Havok, Dr. Strange
hi1hi1hi1hi1's Mr Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing
Hi, if you don't mind I have a thread with a few more characters and an updated Kilowog if you'd to put them in the character thread.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15917
Added

Not good. 9 days since last post and less than a week Ive searched the threads. Are we in a creation slump? If you need ideas than GO can make my Iron Widow custom :jk:
Old February 18th, 2008, 08:20 AM

I have a new Human Torch. The old one is still valid, it was my interpretation of what the official Human Torch would be like. This one is what I want him to be like.

Old February 18th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
[quote="PochoMan"
Not good. 9 days since last post and less than a week Ive searched the threads. Are we in a creation slump? If you need ideas than GO can make my Iron Widow custom :jk:[/quote]

I don't know if you saw my post about it earlier, but if you can give me some issue title/numbers as reference, I'll give Iron Widow a try. I'm just not familiar with the character much since I haven't read any of the Ultimate line in a few years.

EDIT: found a little info on her, but not much. Turns out, only Heroclix calls her "Iron Widow" and the comics still call her "Black Widow".
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations