Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 5th, 2019, 01:56 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: DAYTON, OH. No Common Ground! tourney Sat. April 6th

@TREX
Since we had a couple new players last tourny we decided to keep the format simple and unique.

However, It would be fun to have a bunch of Fen Hydras and Feral Trolls.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; March 5th, 2019 at 02:11 PM.
Old March 16th, 2019, 07:29 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Yo! We will be bring A Couple Puddles by Leaf It.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54394

We just used RotV terrain in the place of Marvel terrain (the warehouse piece isn’t used anyways).

Do ya want us to bring another map?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 16th, 2019, 10:05 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Right on @flameslayer93 ! Just the one map is good. It will be cool to finally meet you guys!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old March 17th, 2019, 08:54 PM

ATTN! There will be no glyphs at the 2019 Saturday April 6th event! Time is now to RSVP! Scape or die!

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; March 17th, 2019 at 10:26 PM.
Old March 20th, 2019, 04:58 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

I just want to make sure there will be no whining when I put a hurting on all you Ohio Folk. Promise?
Old March 20th, 2019, 05:57 PM

Let the trash talk begin! Don't worry we'll send you off limping back to Michigan. I'll make sure to pack some diapers and tissues for you @wargamingaddict87 ! Lol

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old March 22nd, 2019, 11:29 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: DAYTON, OH. No Common Ground! tourney: SAMURAI FORMATION

I am fine with no common/uncommon heroes, otherwise we'd see a lot of Elementals and Wrymlings, and I saw enough of them a couple weeks ago. I did note how you allow C3V but no SoV - interesting. I do have an army picked out (with 2 versions I am debating between) that uses a C3V figure and some underused classic scape figures.

I am bringing Mountain Over the Shadow with Magic:AotP Cryptoliths and Wierded Spaces, and Fire Swamp by @killercactus with ROUS and Lightning Sand rules (ALA Princess Bride)

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 22nd, 2019 at 11:31 AM. Reason: I owe @outforblood a Life Debt for allowing C3V ;)
Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:43 AM

Sounds good @lefton4ya ! I talked to to @WOOKIE last night... he may show up. I forgot to get his number last night, I was about 8 beers deep... so if anyone here has it, give that dude a call and let him know about the format please.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:55 AM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

I'm planning to be there! Looking forward to it.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 10:01 AM

Right on @Chill ! I'll put you on the roster!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old March 24th, 2019, 11:51 PM

C3V/SOV are allowed! Sorry for any confusion. We were under the impression that SOV units were just waiting to be playtested to eventually become C3V official. Didn't realize they were one in the same. Craziness. Here's some info on CV3/SOV for those, like myself that are new to the customs scene...

"The C3V is composed of many respected members of this community, and those members are trusted to follow design methods which are similar to those that the Hasbro designers followed to create the game we all love.

The SoV are thoroughly playtested community designs that are nominated by 'scapers and then judged by a panel of respected members of Heroscapers, similar to how maps are chosen by the BoV. They try to find the best of the best customs to induct into the SoV.

The SoV and the C3V now work together as partners to continue Heroscape into the future. It was determined that the SoV Judges and the C3V Members had to coordinate with each other so that one group would not approve a unit that could create issues with the other group's designs. So the SoV and the C3V became partners; all SoV Judges are now C3V Inner Sanctum Members, with the same voting and posting privileges as C3V Members and PAMs. Likewise, C3V Members get to vote on the final decision to determine if an SoV nominee is worthy to become part of the new Heroscape canon.

Since we have garnered the trust of the community, tournament directors are beginning to allow C3V and SoV units at organized events. It is a groundbreaking decision by the community to allow the C3V and SoV customs to work side-by-side with official Heroscape. We are glad the community trusts our designs and hope more tournaments begin to adopt the C3V and SoV into the future of organized play."

Scape on.

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; March 25th, 2019 at 12:45 AM.
Old March 28th, 2019, 12:27 AM

ThugMisting is surprisingly tart

Must I prepare my army beforehand? Can I change cards between matches? What if I chose some of the same cards as someone else when I get there? I'll take my entire collection just to be safe, I think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events