Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Brave Arrow and the Mohican River Tribe Discussion thread!

...are we doing this again for Wave 9? I'm assuming we are.

Pretty sweet - pretty sweet! Boo on being Aquilla (I was rooting for Ullar), but the flavor is pretty cool, and Concealment has some interesting mechanics. Reminds me of IAmBatman's custom Batman.

Also, VERY happy they have guns. Native Americans with muskets (or are those rifles?) are just plain cool.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:37 PM

Tauren_Marine is surprisingly tart
Re: Brave Arrow and the Mohican River Tribe Revealed!

These guys look amazing!!!!!!!! Also, some of the most complex/complicated units in heroscape so far.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:47 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

I don't know, I think that these are very good units for Aquilla. I guess I just didn't picture them with Ullar. I love the skulpts. If there is more like this in Wave Nine then I'm going to say it's probably one of the best ones yet.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:49 PM

ragingphoenix Woo who?

these guys look at lot better than other waves and their concealment abilitie is really cool,now i'm really exited!!!

If it's just friendly competition,why is my opponent on the floor crying?
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:51 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They are perfect with Aquilla, and I am happy that Brave Arrow is a cheap hero. I was suspecting he would be around 80-100 points. Fun new abilities for the natives.

Lets hope new pics keep coming every few days.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Aside from my comments on the front page
1) I think it's funny that "Brave Arrow" doesn't have any range.
2) I'm glad the squad isn't another underpriced ranged unit.
and 3) The guy with the gun AND the axe wins.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:54 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

I like that Concealment works on normal and special ranged attacks.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:55 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

They're kind of like 10th regiment with semi-bonding and stealth armor...kind of.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:56 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
I like that Concealment works on normal and special ranged attacks.
Agreed.
With War Cry and Brave Arrow moving so fast w/Tracking, they'll be clumped, but have some protection with Concealment.
I absolutely love the sculpts - especially the squad.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:58 PM

Tauren_Marine is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
3) The guy with the gun AND the axe wins.
Seriously. That guy looks like he's ready to do some major ownage!
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:59 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SIZE=3
3) The guy with the gun AND the axe wins.[/SIZE]
...the off balanced, can't shoot my rifle contest.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 10:06 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

If I'm reading this correctly. The Mohicans have 3 defense when engaged, so if they're engaged to a rat, and get attacked by a stinger from 4 spaces away. They have 3 defense and 15 stealth armor basically...right?

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units