Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 6th, 2023, 08:12 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MCS Season I: 1/7/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I’m out unfortunately, we’ve not quite turned the corner here, yet.
Sorry to hear that- hope you all get better soon! I hope to see you at the next one!
Old January 6th, 2023, 08:17 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Just a quick point of clarification:

Here’s a link to the builder using the correct parameters: https://heroscape.org/builder/?delta=true&vc=true.

VC Delta means that classic and VC units are both allowed, and all prices are adjusted. Make sure to select the correct tab in the builder; some of the prices of classic units are different between Classic Delta and VC Delta!

Marvel is not allowed.

Sorry this wasn’t clearer- I’ll make sure the OP contains more details next time, and I’ll include a link to the builder with the parameters already set.
Old January 6th, 2023, 09:34 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

@OEAO or anyone ��. I messed up on the delta pricing and already traveled out of state. Luckily I brought several armies and was able to piece together some with delta pricing. If anyone can bring Otonashi with card we could borrow it would be appreciated. It would fill out an army. If not, I hope we can proxy. See you tomorrow!
Old January 6th, 2023, 09:50 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I can bring Otonashi for you. Also my son will be coming too just signed up.
Old January 6th, 2023, 09:54 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
@OEAO or anyone ��. I messed up on the delta pricing and already traveled out of state. Luckily I brought several armies and was able to piece together some with delta pricing. If anyone can bring Otonashi with card we could borrow it would be appreciated. It would fill out an army. If not, I hope we can proxy. See you tomorrow!
If there's any other figures you want for tomorrow, feel free to PM me (ideally tonight, but I'll try to remember to check tomorrow morning also) and I can bring them also.

I have all Classic and some scattered VC.
Old January 6th, 2023, 10:14 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I can bring Otonashi for you. Also my son will be coming too just signed up.
That’s great- see you tomorrow!
Old January 6th, 2023, 11:03 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

Thanks everyone! I spoke with Mike and he has me covered. Look forward to gaming!
Old January 7th, 2023, 09:57 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hope everyone has a blast today! Sorry we won't be there!
Old January 7th, 2023, 11:35 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Hope everyone has a blast today! Sorry we won't be there!
Sorry you two can't make it- hope to see you both at the next one!

Last edited by OEAO; January 7th, 2023 at 12:14 PM.
Old January 7th, 2023, 01:00 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

I'm also out this time. Good luck everyone!

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old January 19th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: MCS Season I: 3/11/23

March 11, 2023

Our next event is now scheduled! Format details are in the OP. Hope to see you there!

Mentions for Future Events:
Old January 19th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: MCS Season I: 3/11/23

March 11, 2023

Our next event is now scheduled! Format details are in the OP. Hope to see you there!

Mentions for Future Events:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events