Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 19th, 2022, 11:22 PM

Uncountedcord61 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: SoCal NHSD 2022

What's our socal scaper count? I've talked to some members on discord. I know there's quite a few in Simi Valley, some in Pasadena and San Diego. I heard the last time before covid was hit, it was held in van nuys. I'm in van nuys, and could probably set up at paper hero games.
Old October 20th, 2022, 03:31 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncountedcord61 View Post
What's our socal scaper count?
The last time I sent out emails to everyone, I had 14 email addresses (not counting myself, natch). But that was pre-pandemic, I believe. Several of those folks have not been heard from in a couple of years, at this point. (I hope they're all okay!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 20th, 2022, 12:42 PM

Uncountedcord61 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok, let's start getting a roster going, usernames, general locations and scaper numbers to form. If need be or for ease of access, use discord for a platform.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day